Become a Patron!

π² RDA!

KayOhBe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anybody seen this yet? Looks pretty neat - thoughts?
uploadfromtaptalk1439285186410.JPG

Sent from my CM 12.One using Tapatalk

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Clever design but too expensive for my taste. Enjoy the day!:cool:

steven7010

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But wouldn't it just drip ejuice all over your mod i mean it looks good but idk
Also whats the name of it?

KayOhBe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The title is the name (pi squared)

Last edited:

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But wouldn't it just drip ejuice all over your mod i mean it looks good but idk
Also whats the name of it?
Flat deck rdas are designed so the lower portion of the chamber below the air holes becomes the "juice well".
With that being said,flat decks are TRUE drippers meaning that you should only be saturating the wick.

KayOhBe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Couldn't you place a short and small rubber burr between your wires and the holes they feed into on the deck? (Maybe have the coils raised slightly for heat compensation?

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could but for the price I would imagine that the tolerances are spot on so the set screws should hold the juice back.
I don't own one so I can't be 100% sure but I think with proper wicking and use,there would be very little juice escaping.

KayOhBe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not sure the pricing for said atomizer is worth it either way honestly though the idea of not having posts in the way of your builds is nice all the same

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Riptrippers has a review on it and it dont look to good i might would consider buying one if it was in the 50$ range but for 130$ nope not going to do it
Agreed.
$100+ for ANY rda is beyond me.
Just save up and wait for the clones...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Evil Monk design is garbage...

I love how RIP said its the first postless RDA...Theres been a few out (Rose/Snapdragon/Evil Monk) there before this one but they arent popular because they fail as a good unit

Last edited:

KayOhBe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha well met

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I saw these a few months ago at the World Vapor Expo down in Miami. They're absolutely gorgeous. I personally don't care for Mr. Trippers' opinion on this matter. As someone who actually enjoys building, i came very close to walking out with one of these. The possibilities for building on this atty set my imagination ablaze. And in person they're very impressive. I had allocated my expo budget for the purpose of finding a mech box, or i'd have snatched one up instantly. $130 is pricey, but if it's fun to build on then to me it's worth it. I would not spend that kind of money if i was only wrapping single-wire macro/micro coils though; so i understand the price factor for some people. They are beautiful though.

VU Sponsors