‘The lesser devil you don’t know’: a qualitative study of smokers’ responses to messages

Discussion in 'The Good' started by 5150sick, Jun 5, 2019.

1. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee Mod Team Leader

Blog Posts:
    Rossum and ajvapes like this.
  2. Rossum

Rossum Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Communicating to smokers that e-cigarettes deliver lower levels of harmful chemicals than combusted cigarettes is a challenging issue.
    This is primarily due to the very successful propaganda campaign that's been run for roughly the last five years, which was was designed and intended to convey the false notion that vaping is not safer.

JuicyLucy likes this.
  3. PoppaVic

PoppaVic Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Basically, it's still nonsense pocket-lining that ignores the Royal Colleges of Physicians, Nurses and Midwives.

4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Remember, thanks to societal shaming and pressure on smokers, many or most are defensive about smoking and eager to grasp at just about any notion to justify smoking

I sure did

Rossum and PoppaVic like this.