Become a Patron!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I blame it on Mom. She's loved ACDC ever since they arrived in music. I assume it was 1980 +/-. Knows nearly every word and still jives to their tunes. Can you say Iron Man? Like Mother like Daughter.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*half stumbles in grinning, finds a seat off in the shades ... spots a server and requests his huge wooden mug of rum full, sits and blends into the background, doodles on a notepad*

... * reaches over, taps the juke with his magic cyber coin ...*

Well fuck youtube then, I'll just play it in my head. Three for three links to videos for a particular song won't play, think it 'bout time to say somethings fucked up. Course' I figure it's par for my day today.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is for you guys. Those who have lost their Dad.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is amazing. I have never heard Michael McDonald's real voice until now. It's like 2 people are coming out of him! Lordy!

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I found working videos of the above 2 songs.
The one from Michael McDonald is mind blowing. His talking voice & singing voice are SO different!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Not to mention - Chet Atkins and Mark Knopfler trading guitar solos?
Nice backing band there!
Yeah. That clip from Chet Atkins special had a bunch of stars in it. I listened to the special last night via Spotify. I have many of Chet's albums and of him and Mark, too. I lived in NY until age 10 and all my father played was country music. Chet and Johnny Cash are a staple in my music collection.

VU Sponsors