Become a Patron!

【Help!】Flavor research!

Hallo folks,I am currently doing flavor research within USA market. I am just curious the important thing that you look into a product. Especially about the flavor. Just some random question I want to ask:

1. What is your favorite flavor and why it is?(It will be the best that you specify the brand, the flavor name and the experience)

2. Select a Category that you like the most, It will be the best that you can specify the kind(Fruit/Candy/Dessert/Soft Drinks/Drinks/Other(Please specify))

3. If possible, could you please describe the perfered level of sweetness/coolingness/nicotine level... Anything that you find important when you are choosing a disposable or eliquid.

4. Is there a flavor that you wanna try or could potentially purchase that is currently unavailable in the market.

I really appreciate any feedback and response! Hope I did not break any rules. Thank you!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm not sure where you're going with this and why.

Are you looking to start a company or working/contracting for a company? If so, e-liquid companies in the US will have a very hard time due to the FDA deeming regulations as well as many states have flavor bans now. Lots of successful companies have gone out of business due to this.

If you're an anti vaping troll you can pound sand...

VU Sponsors