Become a Patron!

【SXK VS shenRay】 In'Sane 22 Style RTA / RDA

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys,
How are you today, would you like to make a comparison of the In'sane 22 style RDA/RTA from SXK and SheRay with me?
;) ok, let's have a check!

Actually, this In'Sane 22 Style RTA / RDA made by SXK and SheRay have the same best features Basically, they both constructed from 316 stainless steel and in 22mm diameter. They all supports single coil setup and can be used as mouth to lung or direct to lung inhalation. Feature with ventilated atomizer base which is designed to reduce heat buildup of the atomizer. They also have same apperence!

SXK In'Sane 22 RTA / RDA Rebuildable Tank / Dripping Atomizer Clone $13.90

ShenRay In'Sane 22 RTA / RDA Rebuildable Tank / Dripping Atomizer Clone $11.99
shenray-in-sane-22-style-rta-rda-rebuildable-tank-dripping-atomizer-silver-316-stainless-steel-2ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Note(Difference):
* ShenRay one is in stock now, shipping within 24 hrs!
* They all have compentitive price and trustworthy quality.
* Do not forget that the SXK one can use coupon MAP13302.

Here i bring the Unboxing video comparison of ShenRay & SXK In'Sane 22 RTA / RDA Clone. Hope you like!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi friends,
Today i bring this In'Sane 22 RTA / RDA Rebuildable Tank / Dripping Atomizer Clone -Black for you to check!
:) will you like it?

in-sane-22-style-rta-rda-rebuildable-tank-dripping-atomizer-black-316-stainless-steel-2ml-22mm-diameter.jpg

Descriptions:
This In'Sane 22 RTA / RDA Clone is constructed from 316 stainless steel and in 22mm diameter. This atomizer supports single coil setup and can be used as mouth to lung or direct to lung inhalation. The ventilated atomizer base is designed to reduce heat buildup of the atomizer.

Click here to see More details of this black In'Sane 22 RTA / RDA Clone>>

VU Sponsors