Become a Patron!

元cid...i am And i am glad to be here

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
not sure from the content of a few of the posts ive read as to weather or not an anarchist and punk rock fan of my kind will be welcome here..but i wont make that call til somebody calls it strait! til then im glad to see where it goes..

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
All are welcome here :)

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome aboard, Acid:wave:
Is that a dead fish in your avatar:huh: :cheers:
That is a dead fish..i took a series of photos of this fish..i have a book coming out soon that is an "as they are found" photo journal of american carcass in action..each set of high gloss photos involves a single husk in its natural beauty with one or two of my so called poems (which are unrelated to the photos but somehow in my unsettled mind fit the mood of the photos that surround or accompany each poem) you are welcome to visit some of my work on allpoetry (they wont let me post the photos there)or just google acidiumsix..i dont claim to be a poet.its a little different than most..but you gotta read at least 2 if you visit cuz nobody likes the first one they read..no matter which..sorry to novel!I

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ரड़ से ցօօժ էհւռց i բօսռժ էհյՏ թՀձce யհeռ i ժiժ... the overall attitude here seems non judgemental but critical within reason.. even rampant spammering thread jumpers are for the most part tolerated and after reading through a bunch of threads i can see that my tendency to see and sarcastically address the cartoon like characteristics and frequent contradictory statements of the common thread jumper will likely not be misunderstood as my siding with the disgruntled little fellas...hell theres a somewhat promising chance that some here may even grasp my generally warped senze of humor. i'll try not to incite any negativity but i never use the term "on my best behavior"...one can be "on" many things but i can neither climb atop nor consume my actions in order to achieve a desired temperment. but i promise to smile alot and play nice.

Acidiumsix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
and thanks for the welcome..sorry if i got a little confused with the basic necessary controlls and pm'd a few of you with stupid questions that i figured out before you could address my issues... i sort of got in a rush for a minute and overlooked the obvious.. my error..luckily i dont do such things very often..

does anybody get the reference in this sign i have been laughing at for years? The guys a local optometrist.. or someone stuck this in the lawn durring "the great ****** epidemic of 75'" for its subliminal warning effect?

Attachments

• 20140919_164916.jpg
    20140919_164916.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

VU Sponsors