Become a Patron!

1:1 ZNA 30 clone by Robbot Tech

Mine not arrived yet its on way ! Would I be better just to send it straight back without trying it ? Im guessing Focal are well aware of these issues thanks to you folks .........

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd still try it. You never know, you may get lucky. It's not like its in a sealed package or anything.

I would def contact FC about it however and let them know you will most likely be sending it back. I'm unsure how much of an issue they believe this to be currently. I don't know how many people contacted them about it. I didn't since I just went for a heart transplant.

Last edited:

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I don't think I like temp mode on the DNA 40. GREAT vape, but it's eating my batteries like jelly bellies....
XD

Last edited:

MrBowman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where did you get your DNS 40 chip from?

So the robbottech is close to a 1:1, but the Allen wrench screw deffinitely isn't the same as the ZNA is and I wasn't sure about the bottom cap spring so I left it in place. I'll go to a hardware store in the next couple days and try it then. Got an AW 18650 which is giving me a shit ton more volts then any of my other batteries - so far using AW batteries has completely changed the problems I've had. I think the board can't handle amps very well

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you get your DNS 40 chip from?

So the robbottech is close to a 1:1, but the Allen wrench screw deffinitely isn't the same as the ZNA is and I wasn't sure about the bottom cap spring so I left it in place. I'll go to a hardware store in the next couple days and try it then. Got an AW 18650 which is giving me a shit ton more volts then any of my other batteries - so far using AW batteries has completely changed the problems I've had. I think the board can't handle amps very well
Protovapor.
http://www.protovapor.com/product/evolv-dna-40d-retail-box/

Yeah, I want to swap out the bolt aswell.

MrBowman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Working beautifully now after the transplant. I did steal the button from the 50s firing switch as it felt better then the 40s more spongy press.

I'll put the 50w into the busted microsmoke tomorrow or tuesday cause im off and see if an actual secure grounding point makes any difference.

Did you ever get around to trying out that chip after its fully grounded?

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had planned on throwing the 50 into the busted microsmoke clone, but my brother took it without me noticing. It does work, just then screen is dead. He said he'll bring it by Thursday so I can swap the board it.

MrBowman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had planned on throwing the 50 into the busted microsmoke clone, but my brother took it without me noticing. It does work, just then screen is dead. He said he'll bring it by Thursday so I can swap the board it.

We'll definitely let us know! I've a gut feeling that it may help, I don't have hardly any drop anymore after just making better connection with the Allen bolt. I plan to make it to hardware store and replace the spring and bolt - just won't have time to do so for a couple more days. If it is just a contact problem and the chip is actually good then I'll keep, if not I'll transplant either a DNA 40 or YiHi 50 in it.

Is there any transplanting tutorials out there for this clone that you know of?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
We'll definitely let us know! I've a gut feeling that it may help, I don't have hardly any drop anymore after just making better connection with the Allen bolt. I plan to make it to hardware store and replace the spring and bolt - just won't have time to do so for a couple more days. If it is just a contact problem and the chip is actually good then I'll keep, if not I'll transplant either a DNA 40 or YiHi 50 in it.

Is there any transplanting tutorials out there for this clone that you know of?

Please keep us updated on that, because if it is just a matter of better contacts, that is an easy upgrade for Robbot to make. I did speak to Sylvia a few days ago about it, and let her know that it was an across the board issue that needs to be addressed. The Robbot ZNA is otherwise too nice of a device to be plagued with an issue that is easy to fix ..

Waiting your feedback :)

osrix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please keep us updated on that, because if it is just a matter of better contacts, that is an easy upgrade for Robbot to make. I did speak to Sylvia a few days ago about it, and let her know that it was an across the board issue that needs to be addressed. The Robbot ZNA is otherwise too nice of a device to be plagued with an issue that is easy to fix ..

Unfortunately, well for mine at least, its not a connectivity issue. Ive bench tested the board and the low output is the same. I could only get mine to produce 30 watts max on a 0.7ohm coil. the connectivity needs looking at. but the chip itself is junk

osrix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

If you could get Sylvia to send me a better board i'd be over the moon! ;)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you could get Sylvia to send me a better board i'd be over the moon! ;)

Just contact send it back to FC for exchange and get the SX Zero instead ... that one works up to 50W.

Totally random, I moved my Kayfun V4 to the Robbot ZNA50 just as a temporary seat while I worked on another build ... picked it up to take a vape, and it was great?? Kept vaping, still good?? Hmmm .. I think that atleast part of the problem is that this chip doesn't like sub ohms that much. When I used it at .7 it was decent but weak, and after 20% of the battery was discharged it was all down hill. KF V4 is built to 1.3 ohm ..

I whipped out my inline to see what was happening .. 1.3/13.5W/4.2v = inline meter/4.29v which is actually 14W, not too bad.

Took that off and put a .6ohm build, and cranked it up to 50W .. oh jeez :(

50W/.6ohm/3.4v on display? 3.39V on the inline meter ... clearly these numbers do not equal 50W. But what is sooo ... head scratching, the device is putting out (voltage) whatever it says on display, regardless of what atty and resistance I use, I get in actual voltage output whatever the display voltage is.

The real problem is that the display voltage does not match the display wattage. The display voltage should at lease correspond to whatever the wattage setting is, even if the actual output is way below it .. which it is.

The second problem that I have is that the display voltage is dropping as the battery level goes down ... right now the same battery, atty/resistance set to the same 13.5 W is now displaying 3.6v o_O as opposed to the 4.2v that I was getting an hour earlier.

To sum this up ... this chip is a hot mess. Osirix you should consider yourself lucky to be getting 30W with your .6 ohms, because I am only getting 19W with my .6. :confused:

I am so over all of this .. I love Sylvia Robbot, but I don't love this chip. :eek:

osrix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just contact send it back to FC for exchange and get the SX Zero instead ... that one works up to 50W.
I dont think Fc are gonna take mine back its been in pieces and the board re wired lol my only hope is to gripe to Robbot about the chip and hopefully get a new on from them direct, which I also doubt will happen.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I dont think Fc are gonna take mine back its been in pieces and the board re wired lol my only hope is to gripe to Robbot about the chip and hopefully get a new on from them direct, which I also doubt will happen.

Well contact Robbot directly and see .. I recently spoke to Sylvia and she said that she would welcome direct contact regarding the ZNA 50 :)

Here is her FB https://www.facebook.com/sylvia.robbot?fref=ufi&pnref=story

MrBowman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I've been able to contact them by Facebook previously, but since I've mentioned I had a problem they haven't responded at all - so good luck with that.

Try it again and write in the message that Nikki Lea told you that you should contact them ;-)

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For anyone thinking about transplanting a dna40 into their zna, here's a tip.
Even tho they are internally connected make sure you ground both 8 &11. I was having battery issues before but now its everything's working flawlessly. She's not devouring my batteries anymore. Batteries lasting longer, its hitting harder etc etc..

Kinda wonder if grounding both the battery and atomizer would've helped the Robbot 50 chip. Gave it to a buddy since he wanted it to mess with. Dun know the pin out for it either so no way to test. Nikitta, any chance Robbot would be willing to give you the pin layout for the chip? It may prove useful.
097a071c3ee572d4d2734357b5054c36.jpg

Last edited:

osrix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Even tho they are internally connected make sure you ground both 8 &11. I was having battery issues before but now its everything's working flawlessly. She's not devouring my batteries anymore. Batteries lasting longer, its hitting harder etc etc..

Kinda wonder if grounding both the battery and atomizer would've helped the Robbot 50 chip. Gave it to a buddy since he wanted it to mess with. Dun know the pin out for it either so no way to test. Nikitta, any chance Robbot would be willing to give you the pin layout for the chip? It may prove useful.

Nice one Msync, I tried that with my Robbot chip and it didnt make a difference, on the bench anyway.

Contacted Sylvia about the chip, and she was very nice and offered me a revised chip (once they are made) for my zna :D wait and see if anything comes of it...

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK koo. While crappy, I no longer feel disappointed about giving it away n not being able to check myself. Lol

Hope the revised board works out for ya. :-D

osrix

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK koo. While crappy, I no longer feel disappointed about giving it away n not being able to check myself. Lol

Hope the revised board works out for ya. :-D
Yeah me too, I'm not gonna stump up for a dna board till I find out if its coming or not, meanwhile the zna sits in pieces :( one day i'll get to enjoy it, thing is the actual body build quality is so good it'll be worth the wait! I didnt like the sprung center pin so i got a genuine z 2.2 pin form electronic stix and it fits perfectly :) long term project, I dont mind though just got 2 sx mini chips!!! :D

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still want a zero, Sigelei mini, maaybe a clopor mini and up on the air on a duel 18650 mod.

Eyeing the Vapor Flask V2 clone right now but their are already V3 clones already with a 40w temp sensing chip. Just waiting for those clones to drop before jumping on the V2 and adding my own chip.

Too many toys XD

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I sent my ZNA 50 back to Focal a few days back and received credit for my original purchase price and shipping. An FYI for those of you returning a defective device, it's not full return shipping reimbursement but %35 of the mods value up to $4o max. I spent $102.28 shipped initially and sent it back same as I received (Small Priority Flat Rate Box). That cost $5.95 @ the PO. I was refunded $102.28 +$3.95 back, so I lost $2 in the whole transaction for a device with a bad chip design.

I was emailing Doris to find out whether the newest ZNA 30 (after Nov 14th) had an adjustable 510 or the spring loaded 510 like the ZNA 50 had. Still never really got that figured out. Tried to get her to let me use the New Years coupon code (24 hour code for 15% off) from China warehouse for the ZNA 30 which they sent me in the midst of coming back from their holiday and verifying the receipt of my ZNA 50. Didn't matter anyhow as the China warehouse was sold out and awaiting restock. I figured I'm already into this for a couple weeks so what's another 3 weeks to ship if I could steal this beauty for around $75.....wishful thinking ha ha.

So I went ahead and ordered the ZNA 30 from USA warehouse. Ordered @ midnight on 1/8 and it was in the mail @ 11:45 same day (same as my first order, same Priority 2 day shipping). Kinda cool that they only charge $2 for this shipping but it's probably already built into the price. I should have it by Saturday and let you all know how this latest batch is and any changes.

So all in all, customer service is really good for a China vendor (better IMHO than some higher end US vendors and WAY better that FTech). I'll take the $2 loss, no sweat, just wanted to save you all any back and forth emails to Focal. If the ZNA 30 performs as Nikki and those who commented have said (and like my Cloupor Cana DNA 30), it's still an all out STEAL for such a well machined clone. Doris responds promptly to your questions. If I email at dinner PST, I usually get a return email around 3:45AM my time. Only caveat is that if you don't parlez Chinese, there is still some things that are lost in the translation. Not gripin' on Focal at all, just putting it out there for all you prospective buyers or those wondering about sending their 50's back.

Last edited:

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, thanks Nikki, osrix and msgnyc (and others) for all your helpful feedback on this thread!:D

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Ummmm .. I could ask hun. Not sure if they would have something like this on hand, it is China after all. :p

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I still want a zero, Sigelei mini, maaybe a clopor mini and up on the air on a duel 18650 mod.

Eyeing the Vapor Flask V2 clone right now but their are already V3 clones already with a 40w temp sensing chip. Just waiting for those clones to drop before jumping on the V2 and adding my own chip.

Too many toys XD

I have been waiting on my Vapor Flask V3 with DNA40 clone chip for over a month .. last update I got was Jan 20th. Cigabuy is sending a Vapor Flask V2, I think SXK made :confused:

I don't have a lot of hope for the cloned DNA40 chip, but I am in for the review, whether it sucks or its great. If you want a Zero go with the SX ZERO, unless you want the DNA Zero for transplant. I actually have two brand new DNA Zero's, both for potential transplants. I plan to bribe someone with one of the Zero transplant bodies to do a chip transplant for me *cough* :D

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chateau Margaux is always welcome as a bribe:D Nice to see ya back on the forum. BTW, I modded my ZNA 30 clone with a DNA40. It was a real bitch, no lies...It works and works well, but I ain't going to do that modification again.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chateau Margaux is always welcome as a bribe:D Nice to see ya back on the forum. BTW, I modded my ZNA 30 clone with a DNA40. It was a real bitch, no lies...It works and works well, but I ain't going to do that modification again.
Yeah, it wasn't fun. Mine works wonderful with temp control using single coils. How's your hold up with duel coils? With duel coils mine just eats batteries. Just can't get a DC setup that doesnt.

Yeah If I grab a zero I'd prob get the DNA cloned one so I could potentially swap out the board at a later date.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use the 18650 tube if I run duals. The 18500 1200mah batteries I use are good for 30 mins of good vape....

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I run duel coils a freshly charged 18650, the battery reads as half-¼ battery life remaining after my first vape until my wick begins getting dry and I hit temp control. Once I hit temp control my battery will read full-¾ full again. Duels destroy my batteries with the dna40 temp control. Its aggravating when brand new batteries read as weak batteries after a short while vaping.... XD lol

Single coils can last me almost a full day with an 18500.

They tried reinventing the wheel with how this displays battery life. Dumb idea. How hard is it to show how much life a battery has? It shouldn't fluctuate up n down

Last edited:

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok, something's wrong with the board then. When I run duals on the 18650, I'm at a full battery with or with out temp control, lasts me a full day. Could also be battery sag as as the issue. I run Efest 20 amp 3100 Mah 18650's.

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've the same issue with 2 different boards. XD
I've torn my zna apart 3 times redoing the wiring over n over in case that was it. Nothing helps. Batteries just drain quick when using duels I think because I'm just not hitting temp protection for some reason

Maybe its just my coil builds... XD
(Edit) I use the 35amp (really 20 I know) efest, HE2s (same battery as the efest) HE4s and vtc 4s n 5s. All the same results.

Last edited:

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I'm clueless here just a thought though... I keep hearing that running the other ground to the frame from the DNA board is important... would not having it affect the battery drain then?

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've both grounds connected. I was having more issues when I only had the one connected. Connecting the other solved most my issues but the one I'm having running duel coils.

I dunno. I'll mess with it again later. I'll just stick to si gle coils for now. That works flawlessly..

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have been waiting on my Vapor Flask V3 with DNA40 clone chip for over a month .. last update I got was Jan 20th. Cigabuy is sending a Vapor Flask V2, I think SXK made :confused:

I don't have a lot of hope for the cloned DNA40 chip, but I am in for the review, whether it sucks or its great. If you want a Zero go with the SX ZERO, unless you want the DNA Zero for transplant. I actually have two brand new DNA Zero's, both for potential transplants. I plan to bribe someone with one of the Zero transplant bodies to do a chip transplant for me *cough* :D
You got the board to do the transplant? I'd take you up on that

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Hey hun :) What is Chateau Margaux? :oops: lol .. tell me so I can get this bribe thing started, lol.

So you did a transplant ehh? How much of bitch was it? I have heard that the space to work in is very limited. I have two ZNA's for transplant the 50W and a 2nd 30W .. I would love to get the 50W done because the build quality is more flawless than my first ZNA 30, which I still love and am actually vaping right now with the KF4. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You got the board to do the transplant? I'd take you up on that

No I don't have the boards yet, but when I do I am pm'ing you for sure :D ... Seriously ;-)

I didn't want to buy the boards until I had someone who can put them in for me. I have been on an authentic device buying spree for the last week, so by the end of the month I should have the board for transplant.

Both transplant candidate are brand new, they were just defective out of the box. One has an auto fire issue, and the other doesn't respond to a battery installed, and will only turn on when connected to usb. o_O

msgnyc

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey hun :) What is Chateau Margaux? :oops: lol .. tell me so I can get this bribe thing started, lol.

So you did a transplant ehh? How much of bitch was it? I have heard that the space to work in is very limited. I have two ZNA's for transplant the 50W and a 2nd 30W .. I would love to get the 50W done because the build quality is more flawless than my first ZNA 30, which I still love and am actually vaping right now with the KF4. :)
According to my girl, is a REALLY good wine. :p Offering the zero as a bribe is in most cases far cheaper then offering Chataeu Margaux. Hell, in some cases an authentic ZNA/Zero/Vapor flask is cheaper. :p

Transplanting the zna board is a pain. When Mike from HoH designed the original, he really kept the board housing as minimalistic as he could. Its a really tight space to work in. XD

The Zero and the Vapor flask look like super easy transplants tho. The Zero once you remove the Wood portion everything's right there and the vapor flask has a nice board holder.

a0a0fe89846170757932e7d3726b3234.jpg
69c3a8e45834da28f2d6b3759258b1c1.jpg

Last edited:

urby2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Newest of the new. ZNA 30 arrived 1/10/15. Here we go. My unit has spring loaded 510 connector like the 50 had. Machining was as good as the 50 with less machining oil thing going on. A quick wipe with a Windex squirted microfiber seems to have cleaned it up well. Did my usual Q-Tip with alcohol on the threads and they came out really clean. Fit and finish is great with no tube/ body gaps.

All were packed better than the 50 for shipping. 50 was received in the box but these were individually wrapped in light plastic (for what it's worth, body and tube individually wrapped). My 50 had a couple micro scratches, but this one was clean as a whistle.

Chipset on this one is much better than the 50. Does my .7 tiger @ 4V (lowest volt according to their data card) @ 21.6W with my batt @ last 1/3. Output voltage matches wattage per Stem Engine, even at the low end of the battery. Throat hit and production did not vary. So compared to the 50, using a 500, this will maintain a nice regulated boost like my Cana 30, even though that was 650.

I , like Nikki, like this mod in 500 mode. My 500 flat top Sanyos fit pretty good with less than 1 mm difference/gap. I also received an extra tube with this (1 SS 500/ 1 Black 500 / 1 SS 650), @ no additional cost. Tubes all nice and individually wrapped/ packed.

Trigger on this one is ULTRA light. The 50 was quiet clicky, but this one is almost non existent. Reminds me of my old Bugs WA touch sensor mod as it's that slight.

Fires right out of sleep. Display dims slightly immediately after you take your finger off the trigger.

All in all, liking this one way better than the 50 !

Steve.h

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice to see that the zna30 is a better mod than zna50, nikkita6 has mention that in earlier post. My only regret was not waiting for nikkita6 for her view on the zna50 before I purchase it. So now I have to return the zna50 to exchange for the much stable zna30, I rather have it at 30w less 20w for a more stable n better performance. I also love it 18500 form which is its original form.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where are you guys finding the zna, in colors other than stainless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsoplinger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The current 30 Watt version comes with a black 18500 tube and 18650 tube along with a stainless steel 18500 tube (or is it 18650 tube). More correctly I should say that the Robbot version that focalecig offers comes that way. FastTech has a few ZNA light clones (aluminum body instead of stainless steel) that come in colors. Its easy to anodize aluminum and very difficult to color stainless steel so most of the ZNA clones that you see that are colored are actually ZNA light clones.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

gkenney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone,

I just purchased this ZNA 30 clone from eBAY for $40. The person said they got it from BestGear. It is stainless (whether 304 or 316 I don't know). It does not have Z2 threads. I just finished changing the board out to a DNA 40 and it is beautifully set up for this transplant. If someone can ID the manufacturer I would appreciate it. I've performed this board swap on my original ZNA 30 and I must say this one was much easier than on the authentic.

I have a fairly complete set of pictures detailing the transplant that I am willing to share if anyone is interested. Of particular interest to me was this manufacturer's addition of screw holes for the grounding wire. The location of this grounding screw can be seen in the last image on the right side just above the display (there is one on the other side as well). This is something my authentic ZNA 30 did not have and made grounding difficult (I had to ground both the Atty and the battery to body separately). Using the screw I am able to use only one ground for the entire device like the original Zen ZNA.

The DNA 40 board dropped right in perfectly. The only modification required was cutting off the rails.

A rather large introductory (first post) but I hope you will excuse me . . . I just want to share and possibly help others if I can.

I've included several pictures to help ID the manufacturer:

Attachments

• IMG_3973.JPG
    IMG_3973.JPG
    363.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3974.JPG
    IMG_3974.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3975.JPG
    IMG_3975.JPG
    474.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3989.jpg
    IMG_3989.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4006.JPG
    IMG_4006.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3997.JPG
    IMG_3997.JPG
    454.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

gkenney

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice looking mod!
Yes, it does look great and is nice and heavy in the hand, which I like. Buttons positioned perfectly. I was really pleasantly surprised with how cleanly it matched up with the Evolv board.

The up button was non-responsive out of the box. Since I planned to switch out the board that was a non-issue.

I was hoping it was a Robbot because of the rounded bottom corners next to the tube but not having Z2 threads killed that possibilty.

I would like to know who made it. Since it does not have Z2 threads I believe it may be a Wotofu but I'm hoping someone here with more knowledge can ID it.

VU Sponsors