Become a Patron!

1.5 mg juice

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So 3 mg is getting too strong for me. I don't DIY , but how would I make a 0mg juice into 1.5 myself? How much nic and where do I get it? Thanks

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No nic required. You can get the same flavor you're vaping in 0 nic and combine in equal parts, or you can pick up some VG in the first aid section of some pharmacies or health food stores and do the same. The latter would reduce the flavor.

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No nic required. You can get the same flavor you're vaping in 0 nic and combine in equal parts, or you can pick up some VG in the first aid section of some pharmacies or health food stores and do the same. The latter would reduce the flavor.
So keep the 3mg I have and just dilute with vg?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So keep the 3mg I have and just dilute with vg?
Absolutely. Doing it that way will cut the flavor, too, but it's one way to do it. Before I got into DIY I did that from time to time.

Other than that, there are several places that sell small quantities of nic. Vaperstek, ecigexpress, I think Nude Nicotine, Heartland Vapes and My Freedom Smokes. Not sure about the last 3. To keep the flavor level, just pick up the same flavor in zero nic.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Places sell 1.5mg juice...if where you shop doesn't, just buy a 3mg and 0mg and mix em together, that way you keep the flavor the same

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Diluting with VG alone will reduce the flavor so best bet is 50/50 mix of the same Zero e-Liquid Flavor

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I was going to buy 0mg juice and add nic to it, how many drops would bring it to about 1.5?

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely. Doing it that way will cut the flavor, too, but it's one way to do it. Before I got into DIY I did that from time to time.

Other than that, there are several places that sell small quantities of nic. Vaperstek, ecigexpress, I think Nude Nicotine, Heartland Vapes and My Freedom Smokes. Not sure about the last 3. To keep the flavor level, just pick up the same flavor in zero nic.
look at some head shops,, i heard some carry small bottles of nicotine,, good to know in a pinch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To properly calculate you need to have the volume of the e-Liquid and the nicotine content of the Nicotine base. No other way to calculate how much is required to achieve the correct nicotine level.

Be careful and good luck

VU Sponsors