$10 Off All Products

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This coupon is a free $10 on All products over $40 in the store with FREE shipping.
Starter Kits, Mods, Tanks, Batteries, Chargers, and Accessories
PROMO CODE: LUCKY12
www.outtervapes.com

Last edited:

Gay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi, the code doesn't seem to work for me.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't get the code to work
Let me check it out for ya my friend.

I will check it out now

I can't get the code to work
It is fixed now.

I will check it out now
It is fixed now!

Let me check it out for ya my friend.
New code is PO92411

It is fixed now!
NEW CODE IS PO92411

NEW CODE IS PO92411

Last edited by a moderator:

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are the iclear 30 coils sold in a 5 pack? It doesn't state it any place.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the code. It did not work. You did get my information tho. LOL touche! I suppose nothing is for free.
The code may have expired before you made a purchase my friend. Sign up on our mailing list, and you will receive another promo code for the same offer. Here is the link : www.outtervapes.com/mail

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The chat feature is really nice.....Mike was exceedingly friendly.
That is how he should be! And thank you for checking it out Fran. Please let me know where I can improve!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is how he should be! And thank you for checking it out Fran. Please let me know where I can improve!
I think we have it covered....now you just need to put it out there!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The word sir, the word. Lot of people show up on this forum looking to make the transition from clearos/stick batteries to more advanced kit. Also people looking for better deals than Fasttech. Not everyone has vape shops close and would rather do business with someone they know.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
That KFL V2 looks very nice and at a good price as well.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I did sign up. I was wondering when the promo codes would arrive? Just curious at this moment.
Absolutely! We obviously did not make that clear enough, and we apologize, but we will be handing out the gift cards, as soon as the list reaches 500 people, but no later than Dec. 1st.

Outtervapes.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The word sir, the word. Lot of people show up on this forum looking to make the transition from clearos/stick batteries to more advanced kit. Also people looking for better deals than Fasttech. Not everyone has vape shops close and would rather do business with someone they know.
Awesome info! I will use you as my back up brain lol. Maybe my primary haha.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Curious if anyone received their orders from outtervapes? I ordered on the 19th and still haven't received shipping notice or my order. I tried to email them and it got returned.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.
[email protected]

I'm a tad worried...

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I try not to use FB for vape stuff. I'll drop him a line here but it seems he has not been active in almost a week both here and on FB.

I also have not received my order that was placed on the 19th. Actually I placed 2. A thank you for your order and opportunity to promote there company is the only email I received. No tracking, No shipping info. I sent an email to a different address I found but no response.
I'm worried too.
I used PayPal so not to worried.
There's a name and email linked to his account

I guess I assumed they were from the states but I'm not 100% sure. It is a long time to wait and that's why I'm feeling leary about the transaction. Did you use PayPal

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also have not received my order that was placed on the 19th. Actually I placed 2. A thank you for your order and opportunity to promote there company is the only email I received. No tracking, No shipping info. I sent an email to a different address I found but no response.
I'm worried too.
I used PayPal so not to worried.
There's a name and email linked to his account
I made an order also. It did state that these were pre orders so I'm not sure if enough time has gone by or not to receive a shipping notice

I made an order also. It did state that these were pre orders so I'm not sure if enough time has gone by or not to receive a shipping notice
I never saw the info regarding these were pre orders. Not to say it wasn't there. Wouldn't think a couple batteries and a charger would be on pre order.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I never saw the info regarding these were pre orders. Not to say it wasn't there. Wouldn't think a couple batteries and a charger would be on pre order.
Yeah, all I got was a pack of coil heads and the email I got said that it was a pre order. I wasn't aware of that either or else I wouldn't have ordered. Apparently nothing was in stock.

Gay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not a huge deal if these are all pre orders but more information about the expected date items will ship would be nice.

DeathMetal03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's looking a little fishy so far. The site says they have a b&m in Florida but they someplace else it says they ship out of Tom's river,.NJ. I may be mistaken with my earlier comment about a pre order. I checked again and it doesn't state anywhere in my emails. I tried to respond to the support email and it failed to send :( they have a phone number but when I called it went to voicemail after ringing several times 1-877-791-6539

Gay

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I've been trying to contact the company for several days and have had no response. Looks like it is time to try for a paypal refund.

I have also tried contacting the company as well as his email in PayPal and I've had no luck. I believe it is time for a PayPal refund.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(sigh) Another vendor either going tits up and taking the money, or running a fucking scam. That's why I stick with 3-4 vendors I've gotten excellent service from. I'll pay a few dollars more if I know I'm going to get the stuff I ordered with out me having to inquire multiple times. If it's defective, the company will replace it.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While taking a break from mining BOOGERS, on a whim I did a Google image search and that is what came up.

Sigh......................... :-(

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While taking a break from mining BOOGERS, on a whim I did a Google image search and that is what came up.

Sigh......................... :-(

good sleuthing, dear. looks like they are professional crooks.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Never needed to do a PayPal dispute before. I submitted the dispute with my 'message to the seller'. It said it will automatically be closed on Dec. 23rd. It said I could escalate a 'Claim' which would be reviewed and decided upon by PayPal. Do I need to do that too?

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sadly, this may explain everything...............

http://themoneymakingpages.com/contact-me/
I didnt like this ahole from his first post... He showed up here, posted things for sale, then proceeded to berate one of our members.. Main reason I didnt even consider him..

You know, ECF has its problems, but there is a reason they and other forums, vet the vendors and members selling stuff.. :rolleyes:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didnt like this ahole from his first post... He showed up here, posted things for sale, then proceeded to berate one of our members.. Main reason I didnt even consider him..

You know, ECF has its problems, but there is a reason they and other forums, vet the vendors and members selling stuff.. :rolleyes:
I saw it early too, including some very rude Pm's from him when he first joined, in fact he invited me to go to his FB page so he could have it out there, I declined his invitation and put him on ignore from receiving further Pm's.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If anyone wants the goods on this guy PM me...I hate to see good people getting ripped off...This guy is a scum bag

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the hall of shame, is it that bad you can't post it, if it is something you found online then it is public knowledge right?

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is the hall of shame, is it that bad you can't post it, if it is something you found online then it is public knowledge right?
Yeah your right....I'm just doing some more cross referencing but I'm on him like a fly on shit

VU Sponsors