Become a Patron!

100 FT OF 26 GAUGE KANTHAL - $1.05 + FREE SHIPPING?????????????

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I dont know if this is a mistake or not - but I'm putting it up anyway..... I bought 5 sets.

100ft of 26 gauge Kanthal for just $1.05 + FREE SHIPPING??

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??

WHERE: >> HERE <<

oZe9ttje3vg

Click here to get more information on this deal....

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered one :)

gotta be a mistake but happy either way!

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered 5 - i wonder if they will honor the price even though it looks like they might have made a mistake...

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered 5 - i wonder if they will honor the price even though it looks like they might have made a mistake...

If not, I will be cancelling my order lol

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks Joe! Got my order in as well!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

clownballs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this has to be a misprint.... ordered 3 anyway!

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got amazon email confirmation delivery date Nov 4-7...would have been even more awesome if it was prime 2 day shipping, not complaining tho, LOL!

Maxedout

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Price:$3.93 + $2.11 shipping
Still not a bad price I reckon.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well.....that didnt last long. I think I saw a link for Provari's and Reo's for 29.95. I'll see if I can find it. :D

alee132

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, you might want to take this down now. It didn't seem right and it wasn't. So I don't blame you for posting a deal but it was too good to be true. I got there and the price had already changed but not only that but they are canceling orders with wrong price. They should have to honor those that bought it in my opinion but nobody cares about that lol.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
mine didn't get cancelled yet and I ordered it pretty early on - we shall see! i'll post if it does

clownballs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
order canceled - price error >:O

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
My order was cancelled as well.

But it got me to thinking and I will just go and order some from Lightning Vapes.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...and the party's over:

"Your Amazon.com order of 5 x "VapeSupply Kanthal 26 Gauge..." has been canceled due to a seller pricing error"

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I may have a theory on why they may have listed this so cheap. I am going to preface this by saying it is just a theory on my experience with previous cancelled items by third party vendors purchased at Amazon. I do a lot of ordering through Amazon and been a Prime member since they introduced it.

By offering an item cheap and then conveniently canceling right before it goes to ship, they are pushing their item to the top of the best seller list (check it now, as it appears my theory is correct). By having the title "#1 Best Seller" next to your item, it brings it to the top of the search selling list and is an indicator to the potential buyer that the item is in high demand and purchased by a lot of people, helping with the sale. Another motivation to do this unscrupulous switcheroo is free advertising so people in the market for their products will hopefully come back and buy something, even if 5% of the cancelled sales come back and buy something, it's worth it to them. All they have to do is list it dirt cheap and have it picked up by a deal site, in this case Vaporjoes.

Again, I do not have proof that this was indeed the sellers intention, but I will say there are many safeguards that Amazon has in place to prevent this from happening. it is very difficult to list something with the wrong price (various confirmation screens, etc).

That does not mean that it was intentional in this case, but it does make your stop and think. Like I said, I have seen a pattern of this happening lately with other vendors...

Last edited:

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok mine was cancelled as well - lame.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I may have a theory on why they may have listed this so cheap. I am going to preface this by saying it is just a theory on my experience with previous cancelled items by third party vendors purchased at Amazon. I do a lot of ordering through Amazon and been a Prime member since they introduced it.

By offering an item cheap and then conveniently canceling right before it goes to ship, they are pushing their item to the top of the best seller list (check it now, as it appears my theory is correct). By having the title "#1 Best Seller" next to your item, it brings it to the top of the search selling list and is an indicator to the potential buyer that the item is in high demand and purchased by a lot of people, helping with the sale. Another motivation to do this unscrupulous switcheroo is free advertising so people in the market for their products will hopefully come back and buy something, even if 5% of the cancelled sales come back and buy something, it's worth it to them. All they have to do is list it dirt cheap and have it picked up by a deal site, in this case Vaporjoes.

Again, I do not have proof that this was indeed the sellers intention, but I will say there are many safeguards that Amazon has in place to prevent this from happening. it is very difficult to list something with the wrong price (various confirmation screens, etc).

That does not mean that it was intentional in this case, but it does make your stop and think. Like I said, I have seen a pattern of this happening lately with other vendors...

Heh.. I didn't even think of that - but it sounds like a big possibility

VU Sponsors