Become a Patron!

100% Organic Egyptian Cotton by Drago

scwcustoms63

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have 1 unopened pack of 100% Organic Egyptian Cotton, and one at about 95%. Free to whoever needs it most.

Attachments

• Organic Egyptian Cotton 2.jpg
    Organic Egyptian Cotton 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Organic Egyptian Cotton.jpg
    Organic Egyptian Cotton.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 24

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just didn't like it? I'm not in need but I love it. It's hard to work with though. Gotta be easy on the pull through

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 1 unopened pack of 100% Organic Egyptian Cotton, and one at about 95%. Free to whoever needs it most.[/QUOT
Just didn't like it? I'm not in need but I love it. It's hard to work with though. Gotta be easy on the pull through

I would put it to very good use. It would be greatly appreciated.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well there you go. It's great cotton. Just be gentle pulling it through the coil. You need less than you think because it swells when juiced.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send a message to the original poster. Just click on his Avatar and a box will pop up you can message him directly

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Done and thank you so much I am exited to try it suposed to be am awesome product once you get past the learning curve. Thank you and may the Force be with you.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Done and thank you so much I am exited to try it suposed to be am awesome product once you get past the learning curve. Thank you and may the Force be with you.
Just make the cotton thinner than you think you need. Kinda Scottish roll it. Once you get the tip through the coil I use tweezers to pull it from right next to the coil. If I pull from any further it tears Everytime. But this thread made me break mine back out yesterday and use it in an rda. Great stuff.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just make the cotton thinner than you think you need. Kinda Scottish roll it. Once you get the tip through the coil I use tweezers to pull it from right next to the coil. If I pull from any further it tears Everytime. But this thread made me break mine back out yesterday and use it in an rda. Great stuff.

Thank you for the advice. Exited to give it a go. I should have my rebuildable deck by the time the cotton arives.

scwcustoms63

Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey buddy, I am so sorry you haven’t received the cotton yet. I haven’t forgotten about you. My wife had to have a hysterectomy earlier this week, and I have just been really busy taking care of her. I will get it out to you as soon as I can, this coming week. Again, I sincerely apologize.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey buddy, I am so sorry you haven’t received the cotton yet. I haven’t forgotten about you. My wife had to have a hysterectomy earlier this week, and I have just been really busy taking care of her. I will get it out to you as soon as I can, this coming week. Again, I sincerely apologize.
No worries. Take care of your girl. I will pray for her complete and speedy recovery. Thank you again and may the Force be with you.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can send some cash for shipping if that helps expodite this. Thank you have a peaceful week and may the Force be with you.

VU Sponsors