Become a Patron!

100% VG ejuice

dbkma

Member For 4 Years
Is there a particular way to Vape this type of juice. I bought it without checking the mix. I'm used to vaping 70/30 blend in my crown tank at 70w. Any thoughts and advise would be helpful thanks.

Sent from my BLU LIFE PLAY MINI using Tapatalk

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
100% VG is very thick, and even thicker outdoors, now that winter is upon us. It may not flow very well in an RTA, and you may end up with burnt hits and wick. It works best in an RDA, but... you may be able to use it as is, or cut it with distilled water, or a percentage of PG. You'll have to experiment... or if that's not your thing, trade it off for some higher PG juice.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
100% VG is very thick, and even thicker outdoors, now that winter is upon us. It may not flow very well in an RTA, and you may end up with burnt hits and wick. It works best in an RDA, but... you may be able to use it as is, or cut it with distilled water, or a percentage of PG. You'll have to experiment... or if that's not your thing, trade it off for some higher PG juice.
Except the winter thing and distilled water in VG.. instead of sludge you get icy sludge.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it have flavor? If yes it has PG, most likely if it is max VG, it is 10/90----20/80.

VU Sponsors