Become a Patron!

100% VG juice

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get 100% VG from my local chemist - sold at €2 per liter, supplied in brown glass bottles. Not only is it an order of magnitude cheaper than in vape shops, I'm also certain it's medical grade - as opposed to wherever the hell the vape shops might get theirs.

Incidentally, I also get menthol crystals from my chemist that's a lot safer and cheaper than DIY juice flavor concentrates.

xpen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Many stores/sites do, look for USP VG (pharma grade)
Of course 100% VG means no flavoring, no nicotine, just VG.

xpen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unfortunately not, it's location dependant.. I'm in Europe, where are you?
In general any pharmacy or chemist should do

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Many stores/sites do, look for USP VG (pharma grade)
Of course 100% VG means no flavoring, no nicotine, just VG.
Flavors and nicotine can come in a VG base

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Of course, but that would detract from the OP request for '100% VG'
PS: I only use VG, I do know that...
maybe that is what he wanted but maybe he just doesn't want any PG...they did ask for "ejuice" not pure VG, but only they can answer that

xpen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Correct. Maybe being the key word here.
Let's try not to hijack their thread, tho

levi_tils

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECBlend has a line of 100% VG E-Liquid.

I've tried quite a few and they've all been awesome even though I prefer more PG in my juice
I'll second ecblend, I only vape 100% vg flavors and theirs have been some of the best I've tried. I'm obsessed with their all vg version of blueberry cheesecake.

crossflix

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been getting them from Velvet Cloud and have had a lot of luck. Now, again, i have never been a smoker. I only vape 100% VG juice with no nicotine. Im always naturally worried because...its what i do. But i love the taste and the sensation. Is there ANY danger in vaping 100% VG 0nic>

jackhan

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been getting them from Velvet Cloud and have had a lot of luck. Now, again, i have never been a smoker. I only vape 100% VG juice with no nicotine. Im always naturally worried because...its what i do. But i love the taste and the sensation. Is there ANY danger in vaping 100% VG 0nic>

Putting anything in your lungs besides air isn't good for you really. BUT, depending on where you live, the pollution in the air can be just as bad, if not worse for you than vaping. Most people, including myself, don't recommend vaping if you weren't a previous smoker. I feel like people can make their own choices though. If you're worried about ANY danger, I'd say vaping isn't the best idea. It's a way to mitigate risk, but it hasn't been proven to be 100% safe.

Just my 2 cents, I'm sure others will disagree

eJuices.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry I am a little late to the party but here is a collection of 100% VG juices.

VU Sponsors