Become a Patron!

*****101vape.com - Reviews! *****

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Simple question, I wanted to order some things from 101vape.Com but I'm not sure on how legitimate they are. Has anyone here personally ordered anything 101vape.Com

Or any other good/safe websites to order from?
Thanks.
-Dan

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
101 is very reputable.
I've ordered from them on several occasions.
They are a well known vendor.
But they also have a tendency to be out of stock on the popular items.
I would gladly recommend 101 vape

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright I was just a little cautious because when I got to the page where I enter payment and shipping information, the page wasn't completely secure.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Alright I was just a little cautious because when I got to the page where I enter payment and shipping information, the page wasn't completely secure.
Please explain. How is it not secure?

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly what my phones says ---

" your connection to 101vape.Com is encrypted with 128-bit encryption, However this page includes other recourcea Which are not secure. These resouces can be viewed by others while in transit, and can be modified by an attacker to change the look of the page. "

^^^ that's what made me cautious. Maybe it's nothing but I didn't want to take the chance.

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There we go, I posted the screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-31-11-21-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-31-11-21-34.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 21

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
101Vape is a great place, have ordered there many times, but they should make sure their shit is SECURE. Over the course of last year I've had two instances of credit card fraud most likely from some site I bought from getting hacked.

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn well I would like to buy from them it would save me 10 -15 dollars but if the site isn't secure I'd rather just spend the extra money somewhere, where it is secure. Do you know if your credit fraud was from ordering from 101vape?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn well I would like to buy from them it would save me 10 -15 dollars but if the site isn't secure I'd rather just spend the extra money somewhere, where it is secure. Do you know if your credit fraud was from ordering from 101vape?
No, absolutely not, I do not know the origin of the fraud, nor do I know if 101Vape is not secure (you're the one who is suggesting that), just saying 101Vape and EVERYONE else out there needs to make sure they are secure because obviously somebody I bought from isn't secure. I don't wish to speculate on who it is because bottom line is I don't know so don't want to slander anyone.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just went through the checkout (stopped at submitting payment info) and didn't get any errors.
It could just be something simple like a picture on the checkout page isn't being linked to from an https:// address.

verified_dan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just went through the checkout (stopped at submitting payment info) and didn't get any errors.
It could just be something simple like a picture on the checkout page isn't being linked to from an https:// address.
It didn't show me any errors on the page. It was just my browser, normally has a "green lock" to show the page is secure when I got to the payment screen the locked changed colors to yellow telling me to be cautious, because the page could be altered.

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've ordered there a couple dozen times thereabouts. I give them a 10 out of 10. FWIW

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've used my phone and tablet before, no issues.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Btw, if it's of any consolation, in the Best of 2014 polls, 101Vape is in the lead for best pricing and best one stop (I think). I've had great success with them, myself. No issues at all.

VU Sponsors