Become a Patron!

V³ - Verde Valley Vapes: Cyber Monday Sale!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Please send me a PM if you do a sale and then a forum discount again ;) Ill gladly buy your stock out B-Boy

I like the look of the new bottles, very clean and professional looking.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please send me a PM if you do a sale and then a forum discount again ;) Ill gladly buy your stock out B-Boy
We have a weekend sale now.. Yesterday was 25%, today is 20% and tomorrow is 15%. Sat20 & Sun15 are the remaining codes... Thanks for the review, too!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I want to order and seeing the 1st post with the 25%off I was hooked I added everything to my cart and began the check-out just to find out that 25% off code doesn't work. Now seeing that you posted that 2 weeks ago it was very miss leading thinking that you were offering a sale then to find out its only 15% off. I want to get the 25% off if possible.
Use 'Cards25'

Patmc81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just him or anyone?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Patmc81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow nice.

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
" data-source="post: 750116" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Anyone.. For the rest of today.

Can't wait to get mine. Do you recommend a steep time?

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Being from Cleveland, glad I ordered Friday so I don't have to use this code. Ugh V³ lol.

Patmc81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I am from Cleveland 2. I still used it

Jeffro2700

Member For 4 Years
I just placed another order.

Vanilla Custard Cream130 ml / 6mg$ 17.00
Strawberry Milkshake130 ml / 6mg$ 17.00
Honey Milk130 ml / 6mg$ 17.00
Cinnamon Cream130 ml / 6mg$ 17.00

I have hundreds of ml's of juice lying around, but I only want to vape yours. You've spoiled me.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB S8-50F using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New discount in OP. Added 240 ml option and 12mg option.

ChefJd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Picked up the sample pack with last weeks deal, got two extras thrown in as well, with nic at my preferred level...hell of a deal even at their reg price!!! So far loved em all, didn't have to steep em either, which is extra points. Always nice to find another quality juice vendor without over inflated prices... Keep up the good work...

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order today! Our 240ml bottles got stuck in transit so until we get them in, we're doing 3x100ml so you get 60ml for free!!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ill be ordering on Wednesday, I ran out of 6/8 120ml's already and its been what 2 weeks lol
Ill be getting the 240ml's this time...Did the bottle delivery come yet? I know its a dickish thing but I hope he breaks his legs :p I would love a extra 60ml per bottle ;)

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ill be ordering on Wednesday, I ran out of 6/8 120ml's already and its been what 2 weeks lol
Ill be getting the 240ml's this time...Did the bottle delivery come yet? I know its a dickish thing but I hope he breaks his legs I would love a extra 60ml per bottle ;)
They haven't yet... :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They haven't yet... :)

tumblr_lfa2tqI2zJ1qebwxx.jpg

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not a problem, used a different card. I hope I like this stuff ... just ordered 290 ml's .. lol

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Veterans day sale!! Code - Vet25

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i cant seem to get the website to work. I click add to cart and nothing happens. no loading no nothing? advise please

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im on a pc but I am on a military network type. deployed location

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ahh this is possible. I will try my ipad later when I get home. thanks for the quick responses.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All Veterans that order today get a free 15ml!

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
please don't cancel the deal im ordering when I get off work tonight. should be about 11pm est time

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also can I put in the comments what kind of juice I prefer not to get in the package. not to huge on the chocolate flavors

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
also can I put in the comments what kind of juice I prefer not to get in the package. not to huge on the chocolate flavors
Let me know if the code doesn't work, it should tho. Yes there's a comments section at checkout you can put flavors to include/not include at..

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
and last question. for the sample pack can I request the same flavor for 2 bottles?

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see that there is the free 15mL also, can I request a surprise juice maybe one that your testing out before selling? if this is possible. ill be a test dummy for ya

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see that there is the free 15mL also, can I request a surprise juice maybe one that your testing out before selling? if this is possible. ill be a test dummy for ya
We aren't testing any right now.. Had a few but got busy and decided to scrap them.. But you can request a flavor we already have for the free bottle..

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yep!

Bottle delivery come yet? Im placing the order in a few for some strawberry milkshake in 240ml size, if your are still doing 3x100ml i there anyway I can get 2 of them in 3mg and 1 in 6mg? If not thats still going on and if not its cool.

B-boy-V3

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bottle delivery come yet? Im placing the order in a few for some strawberry milkshake in 240ml size, if your are still doing 3x100ml i there anyway I can get 2 of them in 3mg and 1 in 6mg? If not thats still going on and if not its cool.
They came in yesterday..

dwalters719

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just submitted my order. Fantastic deals and price. Now I await the great cape mail. I hope my order notes aren't hard to understand please let me know if you have questions

VU Sponsors