Become a Patron!

15 Things You Should Never Say To a Vaper

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Technically speaking, it is. Propylene Glycol is used as an antifreeze for machines operating in very cold conditions near food, such as a frozen food processing plant. They use it because it is safe and will not contaminate the product if any leaks. So basically, the idiot that mentioned it being antifreeze has been eating it in TV dinners since.. well. my first TV dinner was like 46 years ago.
Propylene glycol is used in safe non toxic antifreeze such as for water systems in RV's.
It is also in childrens cough syrup and such.

jennyyili

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I had a conversation just the other day with a guy who saw my mod and inquired about it, as he wants to stop smoking. He said the usual stuff he's heard about it doing damage. I quickly explained diketones and how to avoid them. He then said, well it's possible that it could still be harmful. I told him that we know that cigarettes will kill you and that vaping "may" cause harm. Which do you think is better?
smoking will kill human , vaping "may"cause harm,

jennyyili

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
they have never experienced with e-cig , so don't blindly comment the e-cig.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Number 4 is valid. If you can't smoke inside a place you shouldn't vape there either.
I file that under being considerate to other people. Not everyone wants to know I am vaping strawberries and cream today.

Except hospitals. They fucking deserve to have people vaping in their bathrooms for being so damn anal about smoking that you can't even do it outside, on their property. So I'll vape in any hospital, anyplace I can get away with it -- bathroom, or even in the e-room cubicle where they parked my acute-appendicitis ass for 9 fucking hours, and several times in my mom's hospital room. Fuck 'em straight up the ass.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't mind if they ask me how much money I've saved; I'll tell them I've NOT SPENT ON CIGARETTES almost $5500 in 2 and a half years, spent less than half that on vape stuff, and thus was able to afford a lot of stuff that I never could, when I was being extorted for cigarettes.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Except hospitals. They fucking deserve to have people vaping in their bathrooms for being so damn anal about smoking that you can't even do it outside, on their property. So I'll vape in any hospital, anyplace I can get away with it -- bathroom, or even in the e-room cubicle where they parked my acute-appendicitis ass for 9 fucking hours, and several times in my mom's hospital room. Fuck 'em straight up the ass.

Andria
I have 2 30 ml unicorn bottles of 70/30 PG VG unflavored 12 mg nic and a couple of sets of Istick Basics and such in a ziplock freezer bag. Which if I am unexpectedly laid up in a hospital the wife unit is to bring to me.
I wrote vape survival kit on the bag with a big sharpie.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can I get a few drags? (umm no you smell like piss and have cold sores)
How high can you get with that? (not since that vaporizer is at home)
Whats the point? (so I do not splatter your brains over the concrete for being a fucking moron and bothering me while I enjoy my pass time)
*Fake cough* Those stink! (then proceed to get a drink from the fountain that the bum just got done washing his filthy ass in... REVENGE is mine!)
Or fake cough while they light up an unfiltered Camel... Uh huh.... :facepalm::slowclap::gaah::cuss2:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 2 30 ml unicorn bottles of 70/30 PG VG unflavored 12 mg nic and a couple of sets of Istick Basics and such in a ziplock freezer bag. Which if I am unexpectedly laid up in a hospital the wife unit is to bring to me.
I wrote vape survival kit on the bag with a big sharpie.

This is truly one of the best things about being female -- ain't nobody's beeswax what I got in my purse. I always have at least working mod+RDA in there, and if I go out anywhere, sometimes more than 1, plus extra batteries and juice. My purse. My business.

And I take issue quite strenuously with the anal idea that if you can't smoke there, you shouldn't vape either. Used to be, you could smoke pretty much anywhere and everywhere, until the fucking control-freak fascist lunatic fringe got control and made it so you can't smoke ANYWHERE -- even outdoors, in some of those liberal-fascist states. Vaping does NOT produce smoke, nor toxins; it is NOT the same as smoking, I don't care what any lunatic has to say about it, and I refuse to treat it the same as smoking. I'll vape anyplace I can get away with it, without having a lot of killjoy puritan fascists breathing down my neck like I'm some kind of fucking terrorist. Fuck THEM straight up the ass too!

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is truly one of the best things about being female -- ain't nobody's beeswax what I got in my purse. I always have at least working mod+RDA in there, and if I go out anywhere, sometimes more than 1, plus extra batteries and juice. My purse. My business.

And I take issue quite strenuously with the anal idea that if you can't smoke there, you shouldn't vape either. Used to be, you could smoke pretty much anywhere and everywhere, until the fucking control-freak fascist lunatic fringe got control and made it so you can't smoke ANYWHERE -- even outdoors, in some of those liberal-fascist states. Vaping does NOT produce smoke, nor toxins; it is NOT the same as smoking, I don't care what any lunatic has to say about it, and I refuse to treat it the same as smoking. I'll vape anyplace I can get away with it, without having a lot of killjoy puritan fascists breathing down my neck like I'm some kind of fucking terrorist. Fuck THEM straight up the ass too!

Andria
yeah but with unflavored high pg very little vapor and no odor like flavored.
Why it is my emergency kit.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yeah but with unflavored high pg very little vapor and no odor like flavored.
Why it is my emergency kit.

Again... glad to be female. I'm SUPPOSED to smell good, and to judge from the reactions of my cousins and assorted other family at the hospital, funeral home, and funeral, I smell like vanilla... and some kind of fruit? They couldn't quite identify the strawberry smell, but got the vanilla and said it smelled GREAT. I daresay if I keep reducing the amount of flavoring as I have been, soon it may not be really identifiable at all.

Andria

VU Sponsors