Become a Patron!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just when I think I have ALL the FA flavors I ever need, you come up with another one that I never thought of..........LOL

*sigh* time to start a little 3ml lot of flavors at PV again. Now, are there any other unusual flavors I might want, HIC? :p

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
lol did 2% tuscan reserve, 2% 7 leaf and 5% esspresso 3% butterscotch. all FA of course.

Did you taste the tobacco in it?
On that Italian website, people were making all kinds of coffees using FA tobaccos, and in every one of them, you'd taste no tobacco at all. I found that fascinating. This one was my favorite.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Just when I think I have ALL the FA flavors I ever need, you come up with another one that I never thought of..........LOL

*sigh* time to start a little 3ml lot of flavors at PV again. Now, are there any other unusual flavors I might want, HIC? :p

WHAT?! You don't have which one? Must be the Cuban Supreme. Oh, you need that one for sure. Mmm.

Which other FA flavors do you not have yet? ..If you don't have Gin and Grapefruit, you're missing out on two seldom-discussed flavors that FA does a super job with...and they go together. quick - get 'em before all the hot weather is gone!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHAT?! You don't have which one? Must be the Cuban Supreme. Oh, you need that one for sure. Mmm.

Which other FA flavors do you not have yet? ..If you don't have Gin and Grapefruit, you're missing out on two seldom-discussed flavors that FA does a super job with...and they go together. quick - get 'em before all the hot weather is gone!

I have gin, but hmmm, maybe not grapefruit (I like grapefruit, no idea why I don't have it). I did just order papaya that I was missing. And I have chestnut, because I know i'll need that for something one day. But I don't have many tobacco flavors, because I don't like tobacco vapes much. Honestly, I thought i had them all - well, all except violet and lavender and neroli - oh and rose. Floral vapes aren't really up my alley either! (*sigh* Nihil doesn't have grapefruit - this is why I don't go there much anymore!)

So, Cuban Supreme, grapefruit - what else should I check? I need some more PV bottles anyway, and I haven't ordered from him in months, because I keep ordering 10ml bottles (or 30 LOL).

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
On that Italian website, people were making all kinds of coffees using FA tobaccos, and in every one of them, you'd taste no tobacco at all. I found that fascinating. This one was my favorite.

It was so so on the dripper. I made a super small batch and most likely did not get it time to really flourish.
I have yet to find a straight tobacco or straight coffee blend I can stand in my dripper, the coffee and tobacco blends get pushed off to someone else who enjoys them on a protank.

I did make a straight coffee one I vaped the bejsus out of which was 5% fa espresso 5% signature coffee.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have gin, but hmmm, maybe not grapefruit (I like grapefruit, no idea why I don't have it). I did just order papaya that I was missing. And I have chestnut, because I know i'll need that for something one day. But I don't have many tobacco flavors, because I don't like tobacco vapes much. Honestly, I thought i had them all - well, all except violet and lavender and neroli - oh and rose. Floral vapes aren't really up my alley either! (*sigh* Nihil doesn't have grapefruit - this is why I don't go there much anymore!)

So, Cuban Supreme, grapefruit - what else should I check? I need some more PV bottles anyway, and I haven't ordered from him in months, because I keep ordering 10ml bottles (or 30 LOL).

Cardamom! Fig! for Christmas dessert vapes...also Clove. You know he has a good price on 30ml, right?

I don't tobacco much either, but that Cuban Supreme is really useful and tasty.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have cardamom and fig - but not clove! Yes, he does have a good price on 30ml, but I only order 30mls in things like custard and lemon sicily, and I'm usually ordering 10mls of something I have to have at the same time LOL Found them both at BullCity, so that's where my cart is now! But I do need those 3ml bottles, hmmmm...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL I should just post the coffee and tobacco flavors I have in my flavor tackle box for mixing ideas.
Since the coffees and tobaccos go to my moms.

I have cardamom and fig - but not clove! Yes, he does have a good price on 30ml, but I only order 30mls in things like custard and lemon sicily, and I'm usually ordering 10mls of something I have to have at the same time LOL Found them both at BullCity, so that's where my cart is now! But I do need those 3ml bottles, hmmmm...
Ecigexpress.
Just picked up some lemon sicily and did 8% ls with 10% fa mergine 2% caps cake batter. After 48 hours makes me wish I did lower amounts.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Wow @BigNasy I just noticed your signature. You've put a lot of distance between yourself and your last smoke - way to go!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow @BigNasy I just noticed your signature. You've put a lot of distance between yourself and your last smoke - way to go!
If I would have found the spot in 09 it would have been way more impressive.

Hey HIC do you have the link for the tobacco coffee or point me in the right direction withthe flavorart flavors?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are you actually saying I need to order ALL the tobacco ones as well (not dark vapure I'm fairly sure LOL)?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So are you actually saying I need to order ALL the tobacco ones as well (not dark vapure I'm fairly sure LOL)?
OH LOL
Umm I have a love hate relationship with darkvapor.
The ones I have in my flavor tackle box... hush it really is a tackle box I picked it up cheap at fishermans marine supply for 10 bucks.
For FA
7 leaf, tastes like unburnt brighter tobacco slight hay grass scent to it.
Latakia one that can be a love or hate I love it has a slight ashy note to it on the finish.
Virgina. Like a nice virgina tobacco slight leather note, semi cigar finish
Tuscan reserve. nice cigar round flavor not overly one or the other.

Ozone. Hay and maple syrup this one scares me I made a straight batch that made me retch so hard I thought I ruptured something.
Dark vapor love hate.. use to much you will hate it and get a metal like tinny aftertaste like a hot leg or a dry coil.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, BigNasy - just going to order the maax and the cuban supreme - I really don't like tobacco vapes! (Weird after all those years of smoking!)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, BigNasy - just going to order the maax and the cuban supreme - I really don't like tobacco vapes! (Weird after all those years of smoking!)
No no no I totally get it.
To me most tobaccos smell and taste like chemicals.

DeadShort

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
tobacco vapes ugh... - reminds me of smoking and when I used to say, I really liked the taste of it.. So much denial there in that statement against quitting them.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
tobacco vapes ugh... - reminds me of smoking and when I used to say, I really liked the taste of it.. So much denial there in that statement against quitting them.
Raw unburnt tobacco is one thing.. burning it is another matter.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made this one Friday, vaped on it Saturday and Sunday. Totally reminds me of Costa Rican coffee. This is good, HIC.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
That's pretty wild. Nice find HIC! The tobacco really does disappear. Now I find myself craving Costa Rican coffee and I've never even had it.

The Alton Brown side of DIY, haha. I often end up at oddball stores looking for the "real" version of something I'm vaping. Like @Thunderball shopping for prickly pear fruits in the deep south, lol!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In Decatur Georgia at " your dekalb farmers market"
It's huge and indoors

They stocked two diff prickly pears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
grrr... dunno.. will have to scope mine out.. if not, they will import for me..
but i have to buy in bulk for them to do it.. :confused:

Slvrdragin41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK ... been doing my research and scouring through all the forums (this forum is definitely the most informed). HIC, I LOVE coffee and tobaccos together. I tried this one for my hubby. He found it to be too strong (who knew). So, after researching everyone's notebooks on tobaccos and taste, i ended up with 2% espresso, 2% 7-leaves, 2% caramel. I liked that very much too, but hubby wanted sweeter, so I added 1% vanilla swirl and 0.5% marshmallow. This is pretty darn perfect for my husband's taste. Thanks everyone for all the information you pass on!!!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
i ended up with 2% espresso, 2% 7-leaves, 2% caramel. I liked that very much too, but hubby wanted sweeter, so I added 1% vanilla swirl and 0.5% marshmallow. This is pretty darn perfect for my husband's taste. Thanks everyone for all the information you pass on!!!

thanks for your recipe, @Slvrdragin41 ! 7 Leaves, interesting idea. I'll bet it makes FA Caramel good and sweet. I taste a little anise in 7 Leaves, and I know those Italians love anise in their coffees.
That Italian group had this coffee+tobacco, too. It uses Max Blend for the caramel flavor: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/caramel-coconut-coffee.15466/

PS - you ought to give yours a name and post it in a new thread, so it doesn't stay buried here.

Slvrdragin41

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thanks for your recipe, @Slvrdragin41 ! 7 Leaves, interesting idea. I'll bet it makes FA Caramel good and sweet. I taste a little anise in 7 Leaves, and I know those Italians love anise in their coffees.
That Italian group had this coffee+tobacco, too. It uses Max Blend for the caramel flavor: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/caramel-coconut-coffee.15466/

PS - you ought to give yours a name and post it in a new thread, so it doesn't stay buried here.
Thanks HIC, but it was your recipe, just super sweetened up, lol. Yes, I found that recipe and am waiting for my shipment from Ecig express to come in with the MAXX blend. :) I tried it and subbed USA blend for MAXX (having no idea what MAXX tastes like) and it was quite good -- family vaped 10 mL in a day. Always happy for your input and feedback.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like a little cream in my coffee... what's the best (or favorite) cream to use in this recipe? I have all the FA creams in the mail except whipped cream - my palate is unfamiliar with those. Also new for me on the way is TPA Sweet Cream, Dairy Milk, Malted Milk, and Vanilla Swirl. I discovered a love for creams and want to be able to recreate any strokes of genius!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA Whipped Cream is in their Kitchen line of flavors and does contain the bad stuff. With that said, FA Fresh Cream is great, you could use the TFA Sweet Cream, too. I've not had the Dairy Milk. The malted is a tough one for malty flavor, the vanilla swirl is pretty good.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I like a little cream in my coffee... what's the best (or favorite) cream to use in this recipe? I have all the FA creams in the mail except whipped cream - my palate is unfamiliar with those. Also new for me on the way is TPA Sweet Cream, Dairy Milk, Malted Milk, and Vanilla Swirl. I discovered a love for creams and want to be able to recreate any strokes of genius!

My coffees are usually sweet, creamy, and sweet...and creamy. This one is actually very appealing without extras, and I suggest trying it like as written first, but Vienna Cream would be my recommendation. It won't interfere with the other flavors, but will add cream without diluting the sweetness.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Testing after 3 days and...

I'm pretty sure I vaped this 2 years ago. It was sold as "coffee" from a Utah B&M/online store that I just now checked to re-purchase the juice so I could side-by-side, but they only distribute boutique juice now. I can't be sure without a side-by-side, so no names... I bought 30ml during a break from DIY and it was the only juice I had for a week, and you know this is a memorable flavor.

I'm about 6-7 mixes into getting familiar with Cuban Supreme, mixing various easy nuts and caramels, and I thought I was understanding it. I had no idea it could do this. Damn this is black coffee. The impression I think is coming from both the taste and the overall sensory effect, as neither one is 100% spot on to coffee. There is an overall beverage effect imo with max VG, a (very dark) mellow background, while notes of coffee "bite" are upfront (though checkered somehow, something granular to the coffee profile) and pleasant for a coffee lover. It's like room temp, not stale, black coffee to me.

Very good, and very stoked about adding cream.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

P-A

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tried a couple from that site. There was an espresso with Anise that I liked, and a strawberry something that was REALLY sweet. VERY.

I just went to have a look at the site, really has a few bacco recipe I'd like to try, I notice the list the recipe by drops but generally don't mention the target volume. I presume it's 10ml of juice, can anyone confirm ?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wanna say 5ml, but I haven't been over there in a bit. Gonna go peek.

ETA: OK, the coffee break one does look like 10ml. Maybe the strawberry one I made was 5.

VU Sponsors