Become a Patron!

18350 Mech Mods?

I'm very new to the forum and fairly new to mech mods. I've had the limitless 18650 mech mod clone for around 6 months and I love the thing with my goon 22 sat on top of it. It's heaven.

But I'm starting to want a stealthier, smaller setup and figured I would be heard over heels for a nice 18350 mech with a lil bity rebuildable tank on top. Grab a couple batteries and a bottle of juice and run haha.

Does anybody have recommendations for me or even just post your favorite 18350 setups and builds? Thanks!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a few that I have -

Cartel with my SquapeRS, nice combination

squape_zpsswypdcmf.jpg

Sage,

sage_zpsris1jq5f.jpg
Crown_zpsibg4dcmv.jpg

The Oros Stealth, love this little bugger -

oros_zpsablnl4ia.jpg

Not an 18350, but it'll fit in the palm of your hand the Kato -

kato_zpskcnc1z2t.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thanks for the reply! and what size fits flush on the oros?

It's a direct to battery connection so you "must" have a respectable protruding 510 pin. That and it's 22mm with a lip so it must be no bigger than 22mm.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With it being 18350 it'll be best with a single coil => 0.8Ω. Battery life isn't all that great so in all honesty it'd be better around 1.0Ω.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a few that I have -

Cartel with my SquapeRS, nice combination

squape_zpsswypdcmf.jpg

Sage,

sage_zpsris1jq5f.jpg
Crown_zpsibg4dcmv.jpg

The Oros Stealth, love this little bugger -

oros_zpsablnl4ia.jpg

Not an 18350, but it'll fit in the palm of your hand the Kato -

kato_zpskcnc1z2t.jpg

I HAVE 2 OF THOSE NUNS!!!

But no 18350 mechanicals any longer.

Ok, now that the squirrel is out of the way: OP just keep in mind you have significant limits using 18350 batteries. Just keep in mind you have to respect the amp capacity of what you are dealing with here.

I HAVE 2 OF THOSE NUNS!!!

But no 18350 mechanicals any longer.

Ok, now that the squirrel is out of the way: OP just keep in mind you have significant limits using 18350 batteries. Just keep in mind you have to respect the amp capacity of what you are dealing with here.
you dont use your 18350 mods anymore? and yeah the more research i do im mainly just gonna use it for flavor and grab and go out on a date or something bc its so tiny and i just want to add something so small to my collection haha thanks for the reply

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, you will probably find yourself getting tired of the short run times. They're fun for a while, but the battery swapping gets to be tedious.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you don't mind vaping at really low wattage and carry extra batteries then it could be fine, otherwise i'd recommend getting a small regulated device like the Pico.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors