Become a Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I left a note about this in the FA forums and thought I would copy and paste it here:

Im enjoying Hics Sunrise Smoothy right now. Ahhh. This is nice and smooth on the throat.....I have a little sore throat right now when I wake up for some reason so just wanted to report my enjoyment of this nice refreshing vape :cool:

Good job Hic !!

Edit: I can see all the possabilities of this one as a great base that one can change all around to what ever strikes your fancy

It does get smoother and creamier as the days go by. I like it steeped for a few days due to my sore throat, but when this was mixed fresh it is like BAM !! Very good.

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a little sore throat right now when I wake up for some reason so just wanted to report my enjoyment of this nice refreshing vape :cool:
Just out of curiosity with your soar throat, do you vape 50/50 blends? I used to wake up with a soar throat when I was vaping mainly 50/50. I think partially due to dehydration. Just curious, adding some saline and changing to a 40/60 PG/VG blend cured my woes.

I will also second that this is an excellent recipe. I mixed it 40/60, my usual, and it was a little harsh the first 2-3 days but calmed down after that and is now excellent. I'm sure if I had mixed the way HIC does with max VG it would have been to die for out of the gate.

I'm a total nut for fruits!

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
Mixed this up today as follows:

FA Banana1.50%
FA Vienna Cream1.50%
FA Apricot0.50%
FA Oba Oba0.50%
FA Cold Pressed Lime0.50%
FA Vanilla Classic1.00%
FA Coconut0.50%

Tastes like a really nice tropical "tasty frozen beverage" The coconut is the perfect taste with the oba oba and the apricot and the lime just adds a nice acide taste to balance it all out.

Thanks for the starter recipe @HeadInClouds !!

EWS111

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mixed this up today as follows:

FA Banana1.50%
FA Vienna Cream1.50%
FA Apricot0.50%
FA Oba Oba0.50%
FA Cold Pressed Lime0.50%
FA Vanilla Classic1.00%
FA Coconut0.50%

Tastes like a really nice tropical "tasty frozen beverage" The coconut is the perfect taste with the oba oba and the apricot and the lime just adds a nice acide taste to balance it all out.

Thanks for the starter recipe @HeadInClouds !!

This looks really interesting! Thanks for sharing!
For my worn out tastebuds, I'd probably double it to an 8% flavoring total!
Please be sure to give us feedback on it after steep and vape!

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
This looks really interesting! Thanks for sharing!
For my worn out tastebuds, I'd probably double it to an 8% flavoring total!
Please be sure to give us feedback on it after steep and vape!

Well so far, the next day it's even better, not sure the bottle will last until next week and I made a 30ML bottle of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors