Become a Patron!

18650 batteries

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm currently using samsung 25r batteries in my xcube 2 with Atlantis v2. I need a backup set and have a pair of x2power 2200mah 3.7v batteries i had used in a much smaller mod. Is it ok to use these in the xcube or am I in danger of blowing things up? Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm currently using samsung 25r batteries in my xcube 2 with Atlantis v2. I need a backup set and have a pair of x2power 2200mah 3.7v batteries i had used in a much smaller mod. Is it ok to use these in the xcube or am I in danger of blowing things up? Thanks for the advice.

No they are 10amp max output

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media

Just to be safe, pick up another pair of the 25r batteries, or the LG HG2 (I like these a little better than the 25r). I have both, and they work really well. Just make sure that you keep them in "married" pairs.

VU Sponsors