Become a Patron!

1st time parrel box

so my vapes got stoling and now i gotta use this beast box unregulated . Im a machanic and work on cars alot. Can i run a tank and still be safe or am i gunna have to build my rda. Thanks help is appreciated

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As long as the 510 pin is protruding enough to make a good connection you should be good.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your box has a spring loaded 510, then running a tank shouldn't be a problem. So long as the center pin on your tank protrudes from the bottom of the threads, you could potentially run a tank on any mod (Regulated/Unregulated Boxes/Mechs/Hybrids) without issue, but it's vital that the center pin protrudes. You can potentially run pretty much anything on a parallel box, so long as the Amp draw is within the range of the batteries. As long as you're running 2 Samsung 25R, Sony VCT4-5, or LG HG2, then you can even use the 0.2-0.5 ohm coils that are standard for sub-ohm tanks.

TLDR: As long as you have 2 Samsung 25R, Sony VCT4-5, or LG HG2 batteries in the mod, and the center pin protrudes, then you can run a tank at 0.2 ohms or higher

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
If your box has a spring loaded 510, then running a tank shouldn't be a problem. So long as the center pin on your tank protrudes from the bottom of the threads, you could potentially run a tank on any mod (Regulated/Unregulated Boxes/Mechs/Hybrids) without issue, but it's vital that the center pin protrudes. You can potentially run pretty much anything on a parallel box, so long as the Amp draw is within the range of the batteries. As long as you're running 2 Samsung 25R, Sony VCT4-5, or LG HG2, then you can even use the 0.2-0.5 ohm coils that are standard for sub-ohm tanks.

TLDR: As long as you have 2 Samsung 25R, Sony VCT4-5, or LG HG2 batteries in the mod, and the center pin protrudes, then you can run a tank at 0.2 ohms or higher
Ditto!

VU Sponsors