Become a Patron!

1st time using inawera flavors with not so great initial results

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the title speaks for itself. I just bought several ina flavors and took everyone's advice and only used 1% or less to start. I should have made testers of 3-5ml to start, but i just jumped right in and made a several bottles of mixed flavors. Well, the initial test wasn't very good for half of them. I hope some steeping will fix that because the aroma of the concentrates are super strong and I worry that even at 1%, it might be too much. If anyone knows how i can steep them rapidly instead of waiting, that'd be fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think the title speaks for itself. I just bought several ina flavors and took everyone's advice and only used 1% or less to start. I should have made testers of 3-5ml to start, but i just jumped right in and made a several bottles of mixed flavors. Well, the initial test wasn't very good for half of them. I hope some steeping will fix that because the aroma of the concentrates are super strong and I worry that even at 1%, it might be too much. If anyone knows how i can steep them rapidly instead of waiting, that'd be fantastic!

I've found most of the INW flavors only need 24 hrs for me.
But my starting point for most is 2%.
However I'm using a tank at 8 watts on a 1.8ohm coil, so it may be quite different from other equipment being used.
I suspect sub-ohm drippers may get too much flavor.
Or those who have more sensitive taste buds.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put them in a cup of hot water, (not boiling) and let them sit till it cools and then shake the snot out of them and do that once more and let sit for a day or so.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found most of the INW flavors only need 24 hrs for me.
But my starting point for most is 2%.
However I'm using a tank at 8 watts on a 1.8ohm coil, so it may be quite different from other equipment being used.
I suspect sub-ohm drippers may get too much flavor.
Or those who have more sensitive taste buds.
Yeah, im running a kbox 120w at 70-100w depending on my mood and a velocity drip tip with dual coils, so a lower % is what i prefer

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Inw takes about a month to develop with high vg mixes. High pg I can mix and vape immediately.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yuck! That's a long time. Too bad i can't do high pg. Way too much throat hit

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just made the biggest fail ever ! Marachino Cherry at 4% . Absolutely disgusting. Had to trash it.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just made the biggest fail ever ! Marachino Cherry at 4% . Absolutely disgusting. Had to trash it.

Most of the Cherries are super strong, 0.5% to start for me.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm gonna give it another go today with only .5

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im really getting quite frustrated with these flavors. Without a recommended percentage, I'm failing on just about every mix.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went back to a fail-safe flavor i used with a recommended %for a new TFA and its absolutely delightful!

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Name a INW flavor you have. Also give me the PG VG NIC ratio.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Which watermelon do you have ? Arbuz from the concentrated line ? That would be 4 drops per 10 ml.

Wera Garden watermelon tastes good at 15 drops per 10 ml.

Mix your pg vg and nic first. Blend that together first. Then add the flavor drops and blend again.

Artdragon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you guys use milk frother mix your juice? specially @Jimi D when mixing max VG (85 -87%) ?
I do. It's cheaply made and I might get a few DIY sessions out of the batteries before they die, but I use the really cheap dollar store ones

VU Sponsors