Become a Patron!

2 different Kangertech .5 ohm coils

Sporadic311

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I need to order new coils for the 1st time for my Kangertech Subvod starter kit that has a toptank nano on it. I'm a little bit confused on which coil to order. I see that there is a regular ssocc .5ohm coil you can order and then a Clapton .5ohm coil. I have read a couple different threads and watched a couple videos but cant decipher the difference. I know there is a ni200 and I don't need that. Someone please help!

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I need to order new coils for the 1st time for my Kangertech Subvod starter kit that has a toptank nano on it. I'm a little bit confused on which coil to order. I see that there is a regular ssocc .5ohm coil you can order and then a Clapton .5ohm coil. I have read a couple different threads and watched a couple videos but cant decipher the difference. I know there is a ni200 and I don't need that. Someone please help!

I'm a fan of the Kanger tanks and in my experience, the clapton coils are kinda shit. The one pack I bought was at least. Only noticeable difference was they didn't last long and were prone to dry hits. I would stick with the original, especially if you've had a good experience with them.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I use Kanger Subtank Mini's all day long.. it's my go to tank. I've tried the clapton, but did not find it any better than the regular ni .5ohm coil.

VU Sponsors