Become a Patron!

2 FUGGIN YEAR OLD WICK BRAHHH

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sooo i am in no way a vaping expert ok. I am lucky enough to be able to vape at work . the owner figuers he much rather have guys vape inside in the back then taking 15 min cig breaks. The guys who do smoke it gives them a little push to make a change. Now a guy says that he happened to bring his dripped in and would like to try one of my flavors out. I say cool what rda are ya working with. (Tug boat) .. Anyway he takes his tank off pulls his dripper out pops the top off and what i seen next will give me nightmares for life. THE HORROR THE FUGGIN HORRORS. This man proceeds to dripp some juice and takes a long puff. (Im still in shock). Looks at me and says ehhh im not sold on this flavor. I say ok bro but how long has in been since changing ur wick. "Well i got this 2 years ago i dont use it much but they wicked it when i got it" ahhhh bro you might want to change that i dont think any flavor is gonna to have you sold with that like that. I said man do u need cotton i got you some wire just let me know. Noooooo no no some flover still comes threw this he tells me.

WTF people am i just wasting massive amounts of wick 2 freaking years lmao go home change that crap.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sooo i am in no way a vaping expert ok. I am lucky enough to be able to vape at work . the owner figuers he much rather have guys vape inside in the back then taking 15 min cig breaks. The guys who do smoke it gives them a little push to make a change. Now a guy says that he happened to bring his dripped in and would like to try one of my flavors out. I say cool what rda are ya working with. (Tug boat) .. Anyway he takes his tank off pulls his dripper out pops the top off and what i seen next will give me nightmares for life. THE HORROR THE FUGGIN HORRORS. This man proceeds to dripp some juice and takes a long puff. (Im still in shock). Looks at me and says ehhh im not sold on this flavor. I say ok bro but how long has in been since changing ur wick. "Well i got this 2 years ago i dont use it much but they wicked it when i got it" ahhhh bro you might want to change that i dont think any flavor is gonna to have you sold with that like that. I said man do u need cotton i got you some wire just let me know. Noooooo no no some flover still comes threw this he tells me.

WTF people am i just wasting massive amounts of wick 2 freaking years lmao go home change that crap.

Wow that's gross. I rebuild for my ex-wife and when she comes and picks the kids up I always check hers. Sometimes I ask how can you still be vaping? I pulled burned cotton out one time in pieces. She said no wonder it " tasted off". Ha ha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

Could have taken a pic for us! :giggle:

2 Year’s that’s something else

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could have taken a pic for us! :giggle:

2 Year’s that’s something else
I got this from another member photo here but it probably looked like this after 2 yrs
697fd84c91b5935eb9b34f836572f10d.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I got this from another member photo here but it probably looked like this after 2 yrs
697fd84c91b5935eb9b34f836572f10d.jpg

Saw this one that is disgusting and all sorts of wrong ...how can the dude not taste that?

Probably likes eating burnt toast as well haha

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw this one that is disgusting and all sorts of wrong ...how can the dude not taste that?

Probably likes eating burnt toast as well haha
Yea that picture is gross

VU Sponsors