Become a Patron!

2 into 1

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I recently combined these 2 recipes into 1 bottle and had an awesome all day vape. If if I wanted to just mix it as one recipe would the % stay the same or would they change? I need some help on this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-11-20-36-49.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-11-20-36-49.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2018-08-11-20-36-06.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-11-20-36-06.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 15

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
This is what I came up with for making a 30ml bottle of the 2 recipes combined with a 12mg level. I pretty much cut the ingredients in half and added them together. My totals are in grams only, I don't know how to calculate the %.

4.14 nicotine
26.69 VG
0.54 PG
2.39 watermelon
1.37 strawberry(ripe)
.34 kiwi
.51 honeydew
.34 cotton candy

Does this seem right? I want to make sure before I attempt to create the new recipe. Can anyone tell me how to convert to % so I can add it to my ejuice calculator?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I recently combined these 2 recipes into 1 bottle and had an awesome all day vape. If if I wanted to just mix it as one recipe would the % stay the same or would they change? I need some help on this.

While the percents would be the same...well...

You don’t mention if both separate mixes were originally made on the same day. That could make a difference if one had significantly been aged longer.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
While the percents would be the same...well...

You don’t mention if both separate mixes were originally made on the same day. That could make a difference if one had significantly been aged longer.
They were both made within a half hour of each other.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Yeah seems about right, maybe a couple tweaks here and there down the line, but it sounds fine.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you look at the screenshots you posted, the percentages are there in the far right column.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you combine recipes you add the ingredients to the new recipes by volume. ..... then RECALCULATE the percentages....

As a general rule for steeping/aging I restart the clock anytime 2 or more separate ingredients get mixed in a bottle.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors