Become a Patron!

ENDED $20.00 MY FREEDOM SMOKES STORE CREDIT GIVEAWAY>>ENDS 7/28/2015

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Yes you read right.....$20.00 store credit at Freedom Smoke!

Enter by posting funny and weird animated gifs.

funny-chinese-bouncers-animated.gif

No double post

Contest will end ENDS 7/28/2015

USA only

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
What is a gif?

1. The Graphics Interchange Format (better known by its acronym GIF /ˈdʒɪf/ or /ˈɡɪf/) is a bitmap image format that was introduced by CompuServe in 1987 and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability.
I know that really clarifies it. :facepalm:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  1. The Graphics Interchange Format (better known by its acronym GIF /ˈdʒɪf/ or /ˈɡɪf/) is a bitmap image format that was introduced by CompuServe in 1987 and has since come into widespread usage on the World Wide Web due to its wide support and portability.
I know that really clarifies it. :facepalm:
No actually that is what I wanted to know is what it meant or stands for so I don't post the wrong thing?!? The terms may be hard to understand but I get it so thanks for the help!!!

100%VG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No actually that is what I wanted to know is what it meant or stands for so I don't post the wrong thing?!? The terms may be hard to understand but I get it so thanks for the help!!!
GIF = Graphics Interchange Format. Pronounced by the creator as JIFF. :D They can be still images like a JPG, or Animated.

100%VG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was not what I was trying to post sorry!
If you mean how to find some animated GIFs, I use www.google.com and search for "funny animated gif" (or whatever the case may be). In the returns, across the top of the page you'll see:
Web ... Images ... Videos ... Shopping ... News ... More

Click on Images. You'll see a page of pictures. To find one that is actually animated (since that is a requirement here), click on it once to see a Preview of it. If it is animated and you want to post it here, then what I do is Right-Click on the View Image button and select Open in a new tab (I am using Internet Explorer 11). Then you copy the URL of that image and come back here.

Start a new post as usual by clicking in the writing area, and then notice the "Image" button across the top of that area that looks like a mountain. It is next to the Smiley face. Click it and paste the URL into the box that says Image URL: and click Insert. Now click the red Post Reply button, as usual. You can close that image tab (for the URL) at any time.

I hope this helps you. :)

100%VG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

VU Sponsors