Become a Patron!

200mh strength nic?

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
Good day VU!

Hi and I got my first diy kit! Revolving around cap tfa and fw =) im kinda sleepy now because of 2hours travel to the shop, my colleague went with me to show me the wei. Anyway, I got like 24ish concentrates, 1kg vg, 100pg, 30ml sweetner and nicotine. Speaking of nicotine I requested for the 200mg strength nic. Have you guys tried it? How was it? Is it that dangerous?

It wont be a waste if it is dangerous enough compared to 100mg strength.
Thank you so much!
Much love VU!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I drop each nic about 2-3ft. away from me. will that be safe?

I can't tell from your post how much nic you bought. If it's a fair amount, then you should cut it with PG or VG. This will bring it down to a more manageable level so you won't have to worry.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've been mixing with 250mg nic, just enter into your calculator and measure carefully. If you get any on your skin or spill any clean up immediately. I find it easier to mix up a nic base and use that. Mixing sessions go by much faster.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
I use 48mg vg based nicotine. I never get charged more for transit, I don't need it shipped USPS ground, which takes forever and I feel more comfortable of using it. Sure it's cheaper buying higher strength but for me it's not worth the worry. If you feel comfortable handling such high nicotine then by all means get it, you don't need our approval. Would I recommend it for an absolute beginner? Probably not. Gl.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
I use 48mg vg based nicotine. I never get charged more for transit, I don't need it shipped USPS ground, which takes forever and I feel more comfortable of using it. Sure it's cheaper buying higher strength but for me it's not worth the worry. If you feel comfortable handling such high nicotine then by all means get it, you don't need our approval. Would I recommend it for an absolute beginner? Probably not. Gl.
I'm used to using 12mg in an ejuice itself but using it in a mix with 200mg strength nicotine would be different. Only the usage when mixing. Because the seller is giving me caution that it is dangerous but I wonder why does he still sells it if it is dangerous lol. Thank you :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because the seller is giving me caution that it is dangerous but I wonder why does he still sells it if it is dangerous lol. Thank you :)

All products containing Nicotine have warning labels in this country and even Zero MG e-Liquids come with them. Anything over 100MG strength requires extra precautions when handling. I suggest you do a little research before you crack open that bottle of 200MG because I think you need a little more knowledge about what you are working with.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm used to using 12mg in an ejuice itself but using it in a mix with 200mg strength nicotine would be different. Only the usage when mixing. Because the seller is giving me caution that it is dangerous but I wonder why does he still sells it if it is dangerous lol. Thank you :)
Because the seller is probably required to warn you. It is dangerous if not respected and handled with care; much like our batteries, they come with warnings as well.

VU Sponsors