VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Here is a fantastic deal from a US vendor. The IGO-W4 is the upgrade to the original Igo-W / Igo-W2 and is coming in at just $3.96! The simple system allows for a single or dual coil set up. I bought 20.

THE HARD COPY:

The IGO-W4 is a dual coil stainless steel dripping system. It is an updated design to the IGO-W allowing for an easier grip to pull the top cap off. It has a 510 base, two negative posts, and one positive post between both of the negative making it for a relatively easy assembly.

Package included:

1 x IGO-W4 dripping rebuildable atomizer
1 x Resistance Wire for Coil
1 x Fiberglass wick
1 x Extra Screw
1 x Extra Insulation Cap Ring
2 x Extra Black O-Ring

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE YEAHBABY TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $3.96

2cxAxnpdAbE

Click here to get more information on this deal....

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why on earth would you buy 20 of these Joe?
Lol, well the igo drippers are pretty nice, straightforward RDAs. The main thing some of these older models lack is AFC, but you can find aftermarket replacement caps if you want (from CIA most notably!) and it puts them on par with much more expensive RDAs..

Maybe he has 20 different ADVs and wants to dedicate a dripper to each one?

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I really wanted to try one of these and the price cant be beat! I bought an igo w3, but have a hard time building 5 posts. I needed some other items too, but my credit card wont go through. Has anyone ordered recently? Sometimes processors will cut off the merchant if an excessive number of charges have been put through. Help!

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still haven't gotten my order to go through. Joe, you broke the Beast! Said their payment processor is having intermittent outages. :( I will keep trying....

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, I really wanted to try one of these and the price cant be beat! I bought an igo w3, but have a hard time building 5 posts. I needed some other items too, but my credit card wont go through. Has anyone ordered recently? Sometimes processors will cut off the merchant if an excessive number of charges have been put through. Help!
Yeah the W3 was a pain to me as well. The simple 3 post igo stuff works very well though.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Still haven't gotten my order to go through. Joe, you broke the Beast! Said their payment processor is having intermittent outages. :( I will keep trying....

I ordered a W4 and a few other things about 30 min ago and my order processed just fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did finally get my order to go through! I bought two of them and some other items I needed! I love vaporbeast, my order shipped today. Havok, I'm happy to hear I am not the only one who has a hard time with the w3's. I should have known better. Im able to build my taifuns and original squape, they have three posts, also.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
+eleventybillion on the w3 being a pile.
The w4 can be bored out and even stock is a nice dripper... at this price it is a fanfuckingtastic dripper.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got five of em to pif to my buds when they eventually get around to dripping.

downInTn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered two, they shipped today also. I have many RDA's but none of them beat my old trusty IGO-L for flavor, so I have high expectations for these and think they'll be great. I'll likely enlarge the air holes a tiny bit.

Thanks for the heads-up, Joe!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just wish they'd put the IGO M on sale for this price.

VU Sponsors