vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Frothing at the mouth? Nope.

Irritated because half the loud mouth, keyboard big shots would NEVER talk to or act like this face to face? Yes.

From the safety behind the keyboard, little kiddies think they are tough and run their mouths. Knowing full well, had they spoke like that to people face to face, they would have no teeth left and a new mud hole stomped in their ass.

Fanboy? Nope. But I think Anthony writes good articles and cares about what he does. At least they don't look like some shit smeared on the bathroom wall, like the articles at vaporacle.
So what? You can have any opinion you like. Nobody is trying to stop you. But you're the one going all insane over nothing, not me. Of course V4P3R doesn't go around stalking and bad mouthing anyone. Oh, wait . . . here he is jumping into someone else's thread while we were having a conversation that had nothing to do with him, to bad mouth me.

capture33.PNG

Maybe he should stop it first if he doesn't like it

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So what? You can have any opinion you like. Nobody is trying to stop you. But you're the one going all insane over nothing, not me. Of course V4P3R doesn't go around stalking and bad mouthing anyone. Oh, wait . . . here he is jumping into someone else's thread while we were having a conversation that had nothing to do with him, to bad mouth me.

View attachment 14530

Maybe he should stop it first if he doesn't like it

Pot meet Kettle.......

Maybe if you found something else to occupy your time, other than stalking his posts, he would not feel the need to jab you in the eye, like you do to him.

Why not just ignore him? Because that would make too much fucking sense?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pot meet Kettle.......

Maybe if you found something else to occupy your time, other than stalking his posts, he would not feel the need to jab you in the eye, like you do to him.

Why not just ignore him? Because that would make too much fucking sense?
Isn't that a bit hypocritical. So it's ALL my fault, eh? I should ignore him, but it's okay for him to stalk and harass me, right? And I don't stalk his posts. I made one comment here (how is that stalking?) and would have left it at that if you didn't start screaming and yelling like some crazy little child again, like you always do. I wasn't even talking to you or about you. Buzz off.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Yawn.

You seriously need to find a hobby, @vaperature. One that involves going outside in the sunshine and playing with the other neighborhood kids.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yawn.

You seriously need to find a hobby, @vaperature. One that involves going outside in the sunshine and playing with the other neighborhood kids.
Lol, whatever. You were trying to bully smacksy and I called you on it.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uh. Okay. :rolleyes:
By the way. I have an excuse for not being outside. I live in Chicago. It's -15 out right now. So, since you're here as well, and live in Texas, what's your excuse.

Anyway, here's a prediction of my own. 2015 will be the year of the box mod. More and more box mods will be coming out and they won't stop coming out. There may also be some new regulated tube mods coming out, but mech mods are pretty much dead. Now, let's wait a year and see who's prediction actually comes true. Lol.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't live in Texas.
My bad. I stand corrected. My point still remains though, you can't criticize me for being inside dicking around at VU when you're doing the exact same thing.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Please hit pause ......while I go make some popcorn,and get a beer . LMAO (WITH ALL DUE RESPECT)

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, that IS what I am saying. If you buy anything (electrical or mechanical) and use it at it's highest rated limits all the time, you ruin it pretty fast.
I agree with you 100 percent. I have been a tech for over 45 years and all things whether they are mechanical or electric should not be operated at there highest rated limits. You should always discount the bottom 10 to 20 percent and the top 10 to 20 percent that way you will hit the sweet spot and not over tax your equipment and that will be where it is most accurate.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did. That's what makes him go away. Replying to him is just adding logs to the fire. He has nothing to say if he thinks he's got the last word in.
He's laughing at BOTH of us, silly. At least I know I'm being a complete goof. You think everyone takes you seriously. That's sad.

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
2jxfdd.jpg

I only speak for myself as a newbie type vaper but my two main mods are the fuhattan with the carbon red wrap and my sigelie 150. I use my FUhattan ten times more than my box. Something about the mech mod that I enjoy more. I love my sigelie but my mech has a bigger advantage for the vaping experience as a whole.

Anus Braun

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think the box mods are here to stay as are the mech mods.

Good article though!
Some people gonna want a 'tinkertoy', some are gonna want a basic juice vaporizer.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I just thought of one more thing.

When stood on end, most box mods tend to stay in the vertical position when you sneeze.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Box mods aren't going anywhere, unless you don't count minis as boxes. They'll be getting smaller and more powerful.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just thought of one more thing.

When stood on end, most box mods tend to stay in the vertical position when you sneeze.
unless a giant booger collided with them and toppled them.

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new MVP 30 watt IS the future of box mods....No power hungry entry into the scene as some bicker about...Innokin chose to build a better quality 30w mod over run of the mill copys and clones using the same ol chips with more power. Look for innokin to take the lead in regulated mods.
I don't know about that, but I have 2 MVP2s that have seen daily use for a year now. I bought one in November of 2103, and the other in February of 2014. I paid $39.99 and $29.99 for them. They are holding up well, but are going to need to be replaced soon. I run them between 6.5 and 7.5W. I don't need 20, or even 30W. All that power will be wasted on me. The 3800mAh battery is another story. The 2600s in the MVP2s last 1.5 days for me, so I think I'm looking at a solid 2 days with the MVP3. I'd buy 4 more MVPs in a heartbeat if I could find them in the sub $35 range. If I have to go higher, I'll get the MVP3s. Innokin made a quality device, no doubt.
I think mod makers should be PUSHING battery manufactures to make better batteries. This innovation is a MUCH needed addition to vaping. One that seems is left basically unchanged.
This is what the MVPs were. Better batteries. Longer life than the eGo twists that most of us "quitters" use (as opposed to "hobbyists").
The Clouper Mini has shown us that potential hazards are evident even with supposedly "safe" regulated mods. I think at the end of the day, if you give a chimp a gun...someone is going to die.
Are all Franciscans clairvoyant, or is it just you?

Last edited:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with you 100 percent. I have been a tech for over 45 years and all things whether they are mechanical or electric should not be operated at there highest rated limits. You should always discount the bottom 10 to 20 percent and the top 10 to 20 percent that way you will hit the sweet spot and not over tax your equipment and that will be where it is most accurate.
Back in my days as a tech, I had tons of spare parts. I ran all of my stuff maxed out, and nothing ever broke. Go figure. I was on site fixing a Unix system one day (late 80s, early 90s) and a lady asked me if our company made good computers. I told her, "Lady, you're asking the wrong guy. EVERY one of the damn things that I've ever seen was broken.". She about fell off of her chair. They bought 4 more systems at the end of that year. From us, even.

VU Sponsors