Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you.
f063dc93f379b1bd964d0b246f01a85f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's nice to see people remembering Memorial Day for what it is, remembering our fallen heroes. Someone on Friday asked in a meeting if anyone there were Vets so that we could recognize & thank them for their service. As a vet, this was disappointing. If you're going to celebrate a day, which I'm all for, at least know what it's about. OK, sorry. Apparently, I've been holding that in & needed to vent. I feel better now. Enjoy your day.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Memorial Day is a time to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for us and our country. So say a prayer for the fallen and their families today. Veterans day is a day to thank the living vets although it's never a bad time to thank a vet ! (Former USMC)

Nicodaemos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Memorial Day is a time to remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice for us and our country. So say a prayer for the fallen and their families today. Veterans day is a day to thank the living vets although it's never a bad time to thank a vet ! (Former USMC)

Breazy-

I would like to throw a little extra in thought on this. I know it is a day of remembrance of all those who have fallen. I know mentioned family but, I will say those families do sacrifice along with the loved one lost. They sacrificed with that loved one to have those freedoms for those sleepless nights wondering when the spouse or family member left. When will we hear from him/her again. I will say my wife and kids have been through the roller as much as I have. They have been given those same notices of when I had to leave and have had to adjust. I hope people take a moment and really reflect on that ripple it causes to those families. How much those military families were sacrificing to allow that loved one to fight for those freedoms, which alot of people take for granted, and have that person not return. I would say to those out there this Memorial Day find a family that has lost and invite them into your own and truly understand that sacrifice by breaking bread in remembrance of those past and present.

R/S
Nico (Ssgt D /USMC)

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy-

I would like to throw a little extra in thought on this. I know it is a day of remembrance of all those who have fallen. I know mentioned family but, I will say those families do sacrifice along with the loved one lost. They sacrificed with that loved one to have those freedoms for those sleepless nights wondering when the spouse or family member left. When will we hear from him/her again. I will say my wife and kids have been through the roller as much as I have. They have been given those same notices of when I had to leave and have had to adjust. I hope people take a moment and really reflect on that ripple it causes to those families. How much those military families were sacrificing to allow that loved one to fight for those freedoms, which alot of people take for granted, and have that person not return. I would say to those out there this Memorial Day find a family that has lost and invite them into your own and truly understand that sacrifice by breaking bread in remembrance of those past and present.

R/S
Nico (Ssgt D /USMC)
I totally agree with this! A family who has lost someone defending our country should be remembered & taken care of!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One is reality, one is myth. My brothers in arms have all been taking care of each other, not some fictional characters or loyalty to countries. It is all about getting home.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One is reality, one is myth. My brothers in arms have all been taking care of each other, not some fictional characters or loyalty to countries. It is all about getting home.

Really? In a thread like this, you gotta go and shit on peoples' beliefs?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? In a thread like this, you gotta go and shit on peoples' beliefs?
No it's those that turn it into something it's not.

I have too many brothers that have fallen to disrespect them.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Today is about those brave soldiers that have given their life defending our country. We honor their sacrifices in protecting us! And, the families that have lost their loved one(s) to war. Yes. It is a ripple affect. The pain of the soldier's families I can not possibly fathom.
RIP to all of our fallen. Of your dedication, we are humbled this day.

VU Sponsors