Become a Patron!

2017 Top Squonk (Bottom-Feeding) RDAs List

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking to get into squonking, or just sick of your current squonk RDA(BF RDA)? Here's a complete list of bottom feeding atomizers you can try today.
I’ve gone through great pain to identity these squonk / bottom-feeding RDAs for you. I made this list after searching through hundreds of pages on a dozen online stores.

DSC_1972a.jpg
  • Vandy Vape Pulse 24 BF RDA
  • Vandy Vape Pulse 22 BF RDA
  • Vandy Vape Mesh RDA
  • Vandy Vape Iconic RDA
  • Wotofo NUDGE RDA
  • Digiflavor Aura RDA Tank
  • Digiflavor Mesh PRO RDA
  • VOOPOO Demon RDA
  • Geekvape Peerless RDA Special Edition
  • Geekvape Medusa Reborn RDTA
  • Geekvape Athena BF RDA
  • CoilART DPRO RDA
Now, can you tell me which is your favor BF RDA Tank?:bliss::bliss:

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Goon LP
Goon 1.5
Skill
Death Trap
Dead Rabbit

are some others that can be on this list.

Cosmonaut (with the BF Kit)
Apocalypse (if you order the Pin)

could also be on this too.

These are some that I own but there might be more missing. I've only gotten around to Squonking the CSMNT, Goon LP, and the Dead Rabbit, and the Dead Rabbit and CSMNT are both tied IMO ATM.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My favorite squonking RDA for 2017 is the Purge Mods Carnage. I like it for the fact it is a bit tongue-in-cheek, as it tends to work best if you coil up your build in such a way that the bottom legs of the coils go in the binding post (negative), whereas the top legs go in the clamp (positive)... the clamp gives just enough leeway to be able to mount the coils without getting them wrung totally out of shape. The idea is also to (optionally) be able to position the coils in a little bit of a V-shape to allow airflow to arrive at each coil from a slightly angled direction. It is cleverer than most. The vape performance does reflect that. (Which helps explain why I own three of these RDAs.)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m enjoying my VV Mesh bf rda not using the mesh lol! Also the VV Pulse 22.

Clapton

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite BF RDA : VandyVape Icon

At the moment i vape it with a single alien coil on my squonk box and the taste is still great
(but still not as good as the VV pyro 24 with single coils. This is sadly not a bottom feeder for squonkers)

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Toss up between Haku, CSMNT and the Wasp Nano. None do anything new but all are very good

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd have to vote the best BF attys were made prior to 2017

VU Sponsors