1. abysmal69

abysmal69 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hey guys.

Deciding to get a new tank for the Pico75W as the Melo3 tank is just not cutting it for me. Have the following options avaulable to me and Im completely new to this and think Ive narrowed it down as best as I could and wonder what would you guys recommend based on having awesome flavour, easy build(this is my first time making my own coils) and something that flows well and is not too mouth to lung restrictive but not too direct lung as well

1. Wotofo Serpent Mini
    2. Wotofo Serpent RDTA
    3. Wotofo Alto
    4. Geekvape Ammit
    5. UD Goblin Mini V3

Has to be 22mm in order to fit my Pico. Will appreciate all opinions

2. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I have tried & have option #1 & #2 I prefer option one. It fits your criteria & has the option of single or dual coil if memory serves. I've only ever used the single coil option. Only drawback for me would it's only a 2ml capacity but ymmv other than that it's a great little rta & fits my Pico 75watt perfectly.
    I haven't tried your other options. Hope this helps :)

iVapeDIY likes this.
  3. iVapeDIY

iVapeDIY Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    1. Wotofo Serpent Mini - have this; great flavor, easy builds, some leakage (no juice flow control)
    2. Wotofo Serpent RDTA
    3. Wotofo Alto
    4. Geekvape Ammit - want this; has great reviews, best bet!
    5. UD Goblin Mini V3 - have this; also great flavor, easy builds, some leakage (has juice flow control)

abysmal69 and Heartsdelight like this.
  4. Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight Gold Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    For the Serpent Mini wicked well do the burp after filling. No leaks ;)

abysmal69, iVapeDIY and aeon like this.
  5. abysmal69

abysmal69 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thanks guys for the replies...So between the Serpent Mini and the Ammit 3D flow I should be good?

Also looking to get some premade coils...Any recommendations on material for flavor , and generally what Ohm is nice to go for

6. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Eclipse is coming! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Of those options, my vote goes to Ammit, for flavor ease of use and how much it holds in comparison. Then a tie with Serpent RDTA and Goblin v3, edging the Serpent RDTA a tad more. I didn't care for the Serpent Mini at all, and the Alto - meh, IMO, though it does have it's fans. Original Goblin has wonderful flavor, but the rest of these are much easier to fiddle with.

Side note... you can even use a 23mm on the Pico.

7. Griffin40

Griffin40 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Only have the Ammit single coil out if all RTA's you listed. It's a good choice. Really nice flavor, super easy to build and easy to wick. It's my daily driver, and I like them so much, that I have 3 of them right now. Soon to be 4!

abysmal69 and Heartsdelight like this.
  8. abysmal69

abysmal69 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Thank you for all the advice guys I really appreciate it...

Would anyone recommend the UD prebuilt coils? Any ideas what would work well? I do have a mod with tenp control but would like to keep it in VW mode if that's cool

9. MWorthington

MWorthington Silver Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I'd recommend the Coilology 7-in-1 kit if you can get it. You get 3 sets each of 7 different types of coil for $15- $16. Much better quality than the UD coils.

Johnnytraveler likes this.
  10. jives21

jives21 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Love the Wotofo Serpent RDTA. Use it on my Pico 75w & AL85. Puts out great flavor for a single coil. If you are looking for great premade coils. www.advancedvapesupply.com

Attached Files:

Johnnytraveler likes this.
  11. rainmakr

rainmakr New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have the Ammit and the Serpent Mini from those in your list. I use them on my Pico also. The Ammit is a clone but the Serpent is Authentic and it's my choice as the best of the two. However, the two are neck and neck and the only reason I would recommend the Serpent over the Ammit is due to the clone's issues with the 510 connection, it's hit and miss.

Also the flow holes seem too small to me even though it hasn't been a problem, it just seems the bubbles are struggling to get out.. More than likely, the Authentic Ammit would not have these issues, if so, I'd say it's a toss up. The Serpent is a great RTA for the Pico, no issues with it at all.. You can't go wrong with either choice though imo..

Edit: Forget that comment about the small flow holes, I was thinking about my 22mm Griffin.. The Ammit holes are fine.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017 at 8:22 PM