Become a Patron!

24 Hours

Hello,

I am Wanman, and I am new to these forums. I used to smoke 35-40 cigarettes a day and, as of this moment, I have been cigarette free for 29 hours. I bought my MVP 4 yesterday at 3:00 est and haven't looked back! I am already feeling so much better and I remain committed 100%. It has been fairly easy, but I do get the occasional urge out of habit. However, I don't see myself going back.

Your Friend,
Wanman

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and congratulations on being a Former Smoker~! Before you know it 29 hours will be one week and then a month, Before you know it a year will have passed and then you start to lose count when 4-5 years has passed.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello,

I am Wanman, and I am new to these forums. I used to smoke 35-40 cigarettes a day and, as of this moment, I have been cigarette free for 29 hours. I bought my MVP 4 yesterday at 3:00 est and haven't looked back! I am already feeling so much better and I remain committed 100%. It has been fairly easy, but I do get the occasional urge out of habit. However, I don't see myself going back.

Your Friend,
Wanman

Congratulations! Don't forget we're here for support - if you need encouragement to stick with it don't be afraid to ask. I remember when I quit - it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. But like Steve says, soon it'll be a week, then two, then a month and before you know it cigarettes will be so far behind you you'll have forgotten the grip they once had on you. :)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So many good things will come from quitting. Congrats man. Big step to a better life.

VU Sponsors