Become a Patron!

24gauge dark horse help

I have a dual coil
24 ga setup
Running at .13ohms on king mod clone.
This should be a cloud chasing build. Is it my mod? Not enough watts? Any tips would be great.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First off if you are that low which battery are you pushing well past amp draw limit?
Something is not right if you are that low with 24 ga unless you are not running Kanthal or just barely a couple wraps.
Besides the clone atty and battery sag you will be getting serious voltage drop.

First off if you are that low which battery are you pushing well past amp draw limit?
Something is not right if you are that low with 24 ga unless you are not running Kanthal or just barely a couple wraps.
Besides the clone atty and battery sag you will be getting serious voltage drop.
I'm running the vtc5 i did a 2-3 wraps

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm running the vtc5 i did a 2-3 wraps
what diameter?
4/5 up the ohm a bit you have some serious voltage drop somewhere.
Honestly I would pull the build tear down the atty and check for a melted or funky insulator, check the mod to see if everything is connecting correctly.

Is the button getting hot?
If so then you have a soon to be serious issue that needs resolved before boom.

what diameter?
4/5 up the ohm a bit you have some serious voltage drop somewhere.
Honestly I would pull the build tear down the atty and check for a melted or funky insulator, check the mod to see if everything is connecting correctly.

Is the button getting hot?
If so then you have a soon to be serious issue that needs resolved before boom.
I'm nit quite sure. I use the little screw driver to rebuīd the atty. No the button not hot my mod itself gets a little warm if i constantly vape it for long periods

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c3cbd26a67ba6f6f0fbdc1cb6357ea68.jpg

This is a dual 24g build I like running in my Dark Horse on a mech...8 wraps on a 3mm bit at .22 ohms vapes great..really like the Dark Horse wih the chuff cap..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2-3 wraps doesn't seem like enough surface area to vaporize your juuce. You should try adding more wraps to your build.

VU Sponsors