Become a Patron!

24mm Sigelei Moonshot

Precision

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Want to purchase a black 24mm moonshot. Does anyone have one yet? I haven't seen a 24mm moonshot thread yet unless I'm blind. But it it safe to pull the plug on one for 29.99 shipped for an authentic? I understand v1 build deck was a challenge but v2 deck at least raised the post holes up above the airflow. I am a fan of the short and stout tanks. I've been strictly vaping on 2 diablo tanks and nothing else. Any info. Thoughts. Opinions. Let's hear them.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
For $30 I'm sure it's worth taking a chance on.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The few reviews seem to be positive. I'm planning on ordering one also. Where did you find it for $30 shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm excited about the post holes being above the airflow... it was the build deck that kept me away from V1... also @Precision could you please compare it to the Diablo in terms of flavor when you pick up the Moonshot 24? I have quite an interest in both of these tanks for flavor vaping... I will want to pick up the better of the 2...

Precision

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wether it is better or equal to the Diablo. The Diablo tank is my main squeeze. Flavor and vapor density is full fledged perfect for me.. I prefer it over my 30+ rda'a. And it's on EBAY thru ElementVapes ebay page. . On there Web page its way higher priced

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I have the 22 and have to admit it would have been so much faster to coil if the deck threaded into a 510. Does the 24?

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Let us know how do you like moonshot 24 if you pick it up. I have 3 22's and those are my favorite RTA's. Vapor and taste production are unreal, and once you lock the base with hex key they are easy to build. Lots of people have issues with building and wicking but to me it's extremely easy to do it maybe because I was schooled on Kayfuns which are tricky sometimes. Since I got them I barely tuch my drippers , They perform so well.
Never had one leak on me, even after a week of laying in a side, lost under a seat in my truck:)
Don't even close the air when I fill them up. Even dropping them on asphalt didn't break the glass.
Like Moonies so much that I pick one up every time I find a good deal on one since a lots of people are letting them go lately.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the 22 and have to admit it would have been so much faster to coil if the deck threaded into a 510. Does the 24?
Based upon the pics I would say it has to be locked same way as 22 does. I wish it is threaded, that would be a great improvement.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
24mm is great, I'm enjoying it a lot. The primary difference between the 22 and 24 is a larger build deck and increased airflow. The post holes are still below the airflow inlets, but I found building to be a little bit less fiddly due to the increased size of the deck.

VU Sponsors