Become a Patron!

26650 x4 or x6 battery charger

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
hi

I just got bunch of IJOY 26650 batteries (from liion whosale, thanks) and realized that my Efest LUC V4 charger can fit only 2 batteries at one time, I am lucky that I still have LUC V2 as well, but I prefer using one charger for 26650 batteries, because it takes longer (compare to 18650) to charge those beasts.

so, question. Are there 26650 x4 or x6 chargers ( I need to charge at least 3 battery at one time), or just x2?

Appreciate any suggestions as always.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I own not just one, but two 4-bay chargers. I can put either an 18650 or a 20700 in slots 2 and 3 so that I can still put an Ijoy 26650 in slots 1 and 4 after that, and, if one charger breaks, then I still have the other one. Charging only 2 batteries per charger is faster, and I never need to charge all 4 of my Ijoy 26650 batteries at once, as 2 of these batteries give me more than enough vaping time to last me a whole day... charging batteries too long in advance all the time will just shorten their lifespan anyway in the first place.

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for reply
But isn't fast charging reducing battery life?
I always charge at 0.5 Amp. Also, I have Luc V2 and Luc V4 chargers only. Luc V2 has very shallow slots and cannot charge all my 26650 batteries (I guess not all batteries created equally), but only 4 of them (from 10.
So, I am looking for a charger, which can fit 4 26650 batteries side by side. So far I found only UltraFire MD - 404A 26650 Lithium-ion Battery Charger at gesrbest, which can do that.
Did you hear anything about Ultrafire chargers, are they good? As they look pretty simple on the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Charge 26650's at least 1 amp, unless you are willing to wait a day and a half at.5A. In fact 2 amps for 26650's is fine.

VU Sponsors