Become a Patron!

2nd Blue billet box dna40 group buy

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
For those that have the Exocet: what types of builds work best? I imagine round wire builds would be easiest to fit in that little guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a 3mm 26g kanthal @0.95. You Don't see it here but using my 3mm jig I pushed the coil down a bit towards the airhole and got a bit more clearance on the sides but still very tight, but it rocks at 25watts!!! Been using it non stop since I got it, still awesome!
e66ee57f613163037e401f7a7a9e991a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gerardgallegos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn, I missed it, just checking if there will be another group buy for the BB DNA?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Update email*
We got the news that the production of blue Billet Box (DNA 40) will be finished on 25 Apr. But for DNA 60, I'm not sure about the time. I think it will be next month if fast.

And another good news, the panel is being the producing. I will let you know once it's available. Don't worry.

Have a good night.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

gerardgallegos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe one more for the dna60s

Oh then, please let me know! I would love to buy one maybe two of the group buy happens :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I was able to use a Kanger coil, but I think that I got the wrong triton coils, I got the mini's and they are too long?
5f5104e3-74a3-4019-ba78-0b5758cac72e_zpsk4gv6bqf.jpg
b68b88b1-6b85-4f3f-b337-313f798bb3e7_zpsej42gm8k.jpg

Glad to hear the kanger coils work fine, I have a ton of them I use to recoil and rewick, stopped using them along time ago, but luckily I didn't throw them away, they will get a new lease of life again when my billet boxes get here :)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Any chance you know what the DNA60s will be running Price wise?
Probably the same as the 40 if not a couple bucks more. I doubt more the $130 probably the same as the 40

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I was able to use a Kanger coil, but I think that I got the wrong triton coils, I got the mini's and they are too long?
5f5104e3-74a3-4019-ba78-0b5758cac72e_zpsk4gv6bqf.jpg
b68b88b1-6b85-4f3f-b337-313f798bb3e7_zpsej42gm8k.jpg
They make triton mini and regular triton coils. One is Atlantis style the mini is natilus size

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Try installing the coil with the bottom collar on first. When it's seated insert the top tube and screw it down with the 510 nut. The orinf will give you enough friction to thread the tube

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Try installing the coil with the bottom collar on first. When it's seated insert the top tube and screw it down with the 510 nut. The orinf will give you enough friction to thread the tube

I did that, but I'll try again with the other tank I have.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yea I didn't try to thread the top part, so thats what my problem was.
I had a single Kanger coil in with a box of parts, happened to be the OCC, lucked out, I was so frustrated to try my mod!!!!!!!! LOL

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Usually when I have a clone. I desire the original. With the sxk billet the quality is so good I'm totally happy with the clone. It would be my desert island vape.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Usually when I have a clone. I desire the original. With the sxk billet the quality is so good I'm totally happy with the clone. It would be my desert island vape.

I am like that too, this is DEF a keeper, and I will have another, also will be interested in the 60 when that comes available

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yea I didn't try to thread the top part, so thats what my problem was.
I had a single Kanger coil in with a box of parts, happened to be the OCC, lucked out, I was so frustrated to try my mod!!!!!!!! LOL
The OCC are great but the Triton mini coils are delicious around 15w-18w

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The OCC are great but the Triton mini coils are delicious around 15w-18w

Hmm, I guess I'm gonna need to grab some of those ... I only have the regular Triton coils at present. It would be nice to have a stock coil to fall back on if time were an issue.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I check this thread way too much lol. Thanks for the update Dre!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm just going to start getting one every time theirs a group buy and stockpile them. This is every vape I can possibly need in one device. MTL if sick, DL @0.5 when I'm not. Buildable if the FDA makes it so expensive to buy coils they make it too expensive to vape. Nice big tank. Decent battery life. Yep. I'm happy. I could have this only and ice be happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm just going to start getting one every time theirs a group buy and stockpile them. This is every vape I can possibly need in one device. MTL if sick, DL @0.5 when I'm not. Buildable if the FDA makes it so expensive to buy coils they make it too expensive to vape. Nice big tank. Decent battery life. Yep. I'm happy. I could have this only and ice be happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Ditto that, folks asking all the time where did you get that one????
It's a crowd stopper, too!!!
As the gal said in the above review, it's her unicorn mod:giggle:

VU Sponsors