Vucci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No tipping! Lol we can't all do it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh sorry. Im in the tipping business my whole life. That's why it's a tip. Not mandatory at all. But I can see why that looks bad.

Sorry y'all

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
When our boxes are Out for delivery
314a37a5cf05caecb119c84ef0d71074.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Does anyone wick their exocet with rayon? I figured I'd ask now so I know what to expect when I try.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Almost time for the greatest word in Vaping............. ..........S H I P P E D......

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Does anyone wick their exocet with rayon? I figured I'd ask now so I know what to expect when I try.

I use rayon exclusively and I find that with tanks you need a bit more than you would with cotton... a little tighter through the coil which results in more fluff on the tails to block the juice holes/ channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shea

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
::running through the streets naked yelling:: "SHIPPED!!!" Y'all should have yours end of the week

Damn This will be coming in before the SXK 70w new batch is even finished the way things are going. guess the race is over

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I use rayon exclusively and I find that with tanks you need a bit more than you would with cotton... a little tighter through the coil which results in more fluff on the tails to block the juice holes/ channels.

So thick in the coil and thin for the tails. Do you fan it into the wicking channels or keep it a little thicker?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
So thick in the coil and thin for the tails. Do you fan it into the wicking channels or keep it a little thicker?

No actually you need thicker tails because it's slightly less absorbent than cotton. So thick in the coil and thick(er) tails than you would with cotton.
Sorry I wasn't clear in my explanation

Shea

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anybody have an extra exocet they want to sell me state side before I try getting one from 3f?

and Oh Shi~ Focal just put up a notice they are shutting their doors as of today

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was under the impression that they're now Hotecig

If that's true they aren't giving people a redirect to Hotecig at the site. It just says, basically, they decided to close the web site and outstanding order will be fulfilled - that's it.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
If that's true they aren't giving people a redirect to Hotecig at the site. It just says, basically, they decided to close the web site and outstanding order will be fulfilled - that's it.

Hotecig is Focal, they changed as paypal stopped transactions from Focal, so they opened the new site Hotecig to get around it.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
No actually you need thicker tails because it's slightly less absorbent than cotton. So thick in the coil and thick(er) tails than you would with cotton.
Sorry I wasn't clear in my explanation

Thanks! I have a starting point now and can have the exocet ready to go inside my extra boro tank.
I can't wait for it to get here!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I hope the 510 threads are 1:1 I so badly want a blue dimascus intergral tip and button set for this!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I hope the 510 threads are 1:1 I so badly want a blue dimascus intergral tip and button set for this!

Me too, or that hybrid glass and as swirly one

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Insider will be available in a few days. It's $11+7ship+ we split the DHL and PayPal fees between 10 of us. So around $20 dunno if that's worth it. Should be available at fasttech for around $15-17. We can have it next week though

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Can anyone comment on if this looks more 1:1 compared to the black 70 watt?

Blue is perfect 1:1 only difference with black is it says rev4B 70 which doesn't exist from bb

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Insider will be available in a few days. It's $11+7ship+ we split the DHL and PayPal fees between 10 of us. So around $20 dunno if that's worth it. Should be available at fasttech for around $15-17. We can have it next week though

I've heard of the three, it's the most finicky to build but best flavor (this, exocet, doggy)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
You'll be vaping it this weekend or Monday

Keeping fingers crossed for the weekend, I'm only at home on weekends, but even if I do have to wait till the following weekend to get my hands on it, still get it sooner than the other one I am waiting for.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Keeping fingers crossed for the weekend, I'm only at home on weekends, but even if I do have to wait till the following weekend to get my hands on it, still get it sooner than the other one I am waiting for.
I should get the mods wendsdsy. I ship two day prority. If your next to Major city you'll get it in two days. Only Florida and Midwest and New England area take 3 days

VU Sponsors