Become a Patron!

2nd Blue billet box dna40 group buy

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey y'all, I need to buy some coils for my exocet. The flavor on it is amazing but as I discovered the other day, there are many things I do well ...building coils is not one of them. I had exactly one that fit but no idea what size it is. Plus it was a bitch to get in there.

So, what size coils should I get that will fit easily in the exocet without me having to squish them. Around .7 ohms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey y'all, I need to buy some coils for my exocet. The flavor on it is amazing but as I discovered the other day, there are many things I do well ...building coils is not one of them. I had exactly one that fit but no idea what size it is. Plus it was a bitch to get in there.

So, what size coils should I get that will fit easily in the exocet without me having to squish them. Around .7 ohms.

2.5mm fit easily. Honestly just get a spool of 27g and make your own spaced coils. It's super easy. A 1.00 ohm coil @20-25w is perfect IMO. I'll make you a bunch and ship it with your insider

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Try 3mm 6 or 7 wraps and you should be good.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If it's multi wire Clapton you might need 2mm-2.5mm depending how thick it is

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
2.5mm fit easily. Honestly just get a spool of 27g and make your own spaced coils. It's super easy. A 1.00 ohm coil @20-25w is perfect IMO. I'll make you a bunch and ship it with your insider

I would appreciate that but I didn't order an insider. Thanks for offering though.

On another note, the Nauti Mini .7 is awesome in the BB.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I would appreciate that but I didn't order an insider. Thanks for offering though.

Oh duh

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Well when I ship out the Insider to everyone else I'll send you some premade coils. It's the best build imo for single wire in the Exocet.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I totally broke the glass on my tank! Son of a gun! I had it my back pocket and sat on it for a split second. pulled it out and theres juice pouring out of the airflow! anyone know where I get a spare glass peice or a spare tank? What a bonehead move!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So I totally broke the glass on my tank! Son of a gun! I had it my back pocket and sat on it for a split second. pulled it out and theres juice pouring out of the airflow! anyone know where I get a spare glass peice or a spare tank? What a bonehead move!
I have a spare borrow tank. Or I can get you one with the insider order. It's under $10

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Also if you can find a sheet of plastic the same thickness you can make one that can't break. Just sand the edges smooth. Use the glass as a template.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3Fvape has the tanks for cheap. There's also a 5.1% discount code good through today posted in their vendor forum.

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a spare borrow tank. Or I can get you one with the insider order. It's under $10

Dude that would be awesome!!! I'll shoot some money your way via PayPal. I was so bummed when I opened that door and saw a crack right down the middle of the glass!

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Dude that would be awesome!!! I'll shoot some money your way via PayPal. I was so bummed when I opened that door and saw a crack right down the middle of the glass!
Before you do that check our pm

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

Is it too late to get on the list for a spare Boro and an Insider?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Is it too late to get on the list for a spare Boro and an Insider?

Yes but I emailed sxk about the boro. The insider ships Monday so it might be to late. If it's possible I'll order you one.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Looks like I will have my exocet and 2 extra tanks from 2fdeal this week, just cleared customs, about time :)

Just ordered 4 more spare tanks and another exocet from 3fvape on their 24 hour ship page, I actually wanted 2 exocet, but they only had 1 left in stock, so lucky to got that one, and least know I got plenty of spare tanks (be 6 in total) and 1 exocet for both BB, if I ever get the black BB 1 ordered from china.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Well that would be amazing. Thank you!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Anyone have any luck finding a decent selection of replacement plates? I've seen the Vapes by Enushi stuff and the two offerings on the BB page. There's got to be someone offering these things in custom acrylics somewhere!

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
No luck at all. I can find the $350 stab panels and that's about it. Someone could make a killing making less expensive resin panels for a BB. Wish I knew how.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
No luck at all. I can find the $350 stab panels and that's about it. Someone could make a killing making less expensive resin panels for a BB. Wish I knew how.

There are a couple of FB groups but the prices are still quite high.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Search mums vape on Facebook he makes panels for 80ish
ccdf50e6b20707f33ca8a85da56441a5.jpg

Droopydroors

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coils I have tried so far with SXK and my experience.

1.8 Nautilus - Great MTL and perfect for battery life on single 18650. Great around 11-13 watts.

.7 Nautilus- probably my favorite. Still MTL but a bit looser and warmer. great around 17 - 23 watts

1.2 Titan mini - Great flavor. You can get DL hit and run around 17 - 20 watt. BUT the airflow is choppy AF. I had same results with using them with Titan mini tank. It doesn't affect flavor but is annoying.

1.8 Titan Mini Clapton - see above but change wattage to 13-18 watt. Choppy airflow and slow ramp up.

1.2 Kanger SSOCC - shit.... Do not last but a few days for some reason.

.5 Kanger SSOCC - Great for DL and flavor is great. 20 - 30 watt

.5 Kanger Clapton - My favorite for DL. Great taste and good all around hit. 20-30 watt.

These are just my opinions and findings so I wanted to share.

P.s. - If the bottom ring on the nautilus adaptor does not screw all the way up to the flange on the coil remove the O-ring on the coil. It will not leak. But will let you screw down the 510 adaptor the whole way.

Last edited:

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Huh.

FWIW: I just checked jwraps. BB Rev. 4 is an option for only 12 bucks. (Dependent on choice of wrap material.)
Didn't someone say that the wraps come out wrong? Like the hole for the button is on the wrong side or something?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Huh.

FWIW: I just checked jwraps. BB Rev. 4 is an option for only 12 bucks. (Dependent on choice of wrap material.)

I wound up going this route until I can save up some cash for some super nice panels! Thanks for the reminder!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Didn't someone say that the wraps come out wrong? Like the hole for the button is on the wrong side or something?

That was me. I ordered from Vapor Skinz and it turned out the wrap was for the Rev 3.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wound up going this route until I can save up some cash for some super nice panels! Thanks for the reminder!

Or at least until there are more panel options. In the mean time there's a crap ton of choices there for a wrap.

BigLiquid530

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does anyone have a purple Billet they want to get rid of, or even one of these blue ones? If so please pm me need to pick one up for the wife or she is going to just keep mine lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Evolv DNA 60 small screen will be available end of the month. I'm willing to do the swap if your provide the board. $50 labor Shipping incuded

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Mums vape panels and triple c juma button and 510 drip tip

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
It's official aftermarket panels fit
Also no movement! I'd go for mums vape
Cheapest and wide selection
Wood warps so stay away from stabwood panels

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Or at least until there are more panel options. In the mean time there's a crap ton of choices there for a wrap.
Looks at my newest pic those are mums vape with triple c drip tip.and button in juma search Facebook for them and pm those those people

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is what I did. My parents got this for me since I've been my dad's person driver since he cannot drive since he has 4 stage cancer ;/
c793520e2681b7c9aadf4d837b94e33a.jpg

Like for the panels

Support like for the family situation. Sorry to hear about that.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Like for the panels

Support like for the family situation. Sorry to hear about that.
I never thought I would be changing diapers on a full grown man at 58 years old it's so hard. But life goes on.. and my squirrel and doggy help me out at lot emotionally

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I never thought I would be changing diapers on a full grown man at 58 years old it's so hard. But life goes on.. and my squirrel and doggy help me out at lot emotionally

I Know the feeling, my bro ATM

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I got mine today and you were right the blue looks amazing!
Did you say the DNA 60's will be available at the end of the month? If so I'm in for one.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Ok what is the trick to getting the glass to slide on the boro tank? I've tried scotch tape and it doesn't move at all.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I wiped the face of mine with a wet paper towel, dried it lightly still leaving it a little damp and pulled down wiped it fully dry and pulled again on it, the first time is hard to get. and after you get it, juice the gasket a little and it will get easier after that.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This is what I did. My parents got this for me since I've been my dad's person driver since he cannot drive since he has 4 stage cancer ;/
c793520e2681b7c9aadf4d837b94e33a.jpg

Looks bad ass brother!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I had to really pull on it with multiple pieces of tape but I finally got it. I installed a Triton mini .7 (reading .78-.79) and it's working like a charm!
Thanks everyone for answering all my questions and than you @dre for making this possible! I finally have a billet box again!

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Weird that the .7 Triton mini is reading .8 but I digress. This is an awesome mod and I'm definitely in for a DNA 60 when available.
0b2bb87b81d9b9e333950db2df053e8c.jpg

VU Sponsors