jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I ordered one. Its called a Pilak. This is too rich for my blood.

Bet money we see one of these in Hungary soon.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Heck, I lost my mind and ordered the Slam Piece earlier today. So I have the black clone coming, and the authentic brass coming.

I ended up ordering one as well (clone). I am going to see how much I like the clone first and if the side firing mechanism is to my liking, then plan to get a real one.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I ended up ordering one as well (clone). I am going to see how much I like the clone first and if the side firing mechanism is to my liking, then plan to get a real one.
Well I got the authentic Money Shot RDA in today, and said fuck it and ordered the Slam Piece.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Heck, I lost my mind and ordered the Slam Piece earlier today. So I have the black clone coming, and the authentic brass coming.
Now that I've had the clone for a few days here are my thoughts.
For what it costs it's a great mod but not without flaws.
It hits like a freight train, feels good in the hand, and it looks awesome.
Issues: (minor to me for the cost)
When I first got it I hated the firing switch, it was extremely hard to press.
Now that I've had it and used it a quite a bit it's much easier.
The fact that it's easier to press the firing button enhanced another issue though. The locking mechanism is a good idea but the firing switch is actually party of the tube itself. It gets easier to push because it eventually gets pushed in slightly (bent), this creates an issue with the lock mechanism. The lock mechanism is a delrin tube with two notches in it. When either notch is lined up with the switch it will fire, when the delrin is in front of the switch it won't fire.
When the firing bar gets bent in slightly it catches on the edge of the delrin when trying to lock it. That and unless you loosen the bottom cap it is really hard to turn because the battery is tightened down on it.

Those are minor issues to me because the way it is designed it would be really hard to accidentally fire it in your pocket or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm not unhappy that I bought it (I even ordered another in silver) but I would really like to hear how much better the authentic is.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'll have to do another "Clone vs Authentic" review on the 2 of them when they get here. The auth should be here Thursday, and the clone will get here about a week after the %*#$ing boat docks.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't go above $1,500

A waste of money......IMG_20181230_112744-01.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
b9920498-91c5-45b2-a942-9889e8764dc8.png

I guess it was a Limited run or availability? Maybe Chef bought all of them~!

VU Sponsors