Become a Patron!

3 Flavor Recipe Challenge

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I figured it would be fun for people to come up with some recipes that are exactly 3 flavorings only, and only your own original recipes. I am trying to challenge myself and others to create a few recipes that are simple but taste complex and delicious.

I mostly make cream / bakery type recipes but any combination of 3 flavors is fair game. Fruits obviously might be easier to take on but would love to see people contribute stuff here! I will solely be focusing on bakeries myself.

Hopefully we have people that want to take on the challenge! I'll be thinking of a few and posting here soon.

Last edited:

Th3_uN1Qu3

Member For 1 Year
I'm in, if we're not required to list the exact brand of flavors, just what they're supposed to mimic. I'm from Romania and there are several companies producing flavoring locally, and we get some European exclusives too. As far as flavors sold in the US go, we get a few from Calpella here but that's about it.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm in, if we're not required to list the exact brand of flavors, just what they're supposed to mimic. I'm from Romania and there are several companies producing flavoring locally, and we get some European exclusives too. As far as flavors sold in the US go, we get a few from Calpella here but that's about it.
Anything is fair game!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Meanie. :p

Chartreuse Punch

Ginger Ale (TFA) 6%
Hawaiian Limeade (FW) 5.5%
Juicy Pineapple (TFA) 4%

Christopher's Skittles

French Vanilla Deluxe (TFA) 1.5%
Lemonade Natural (FW) 0.5%
Rainbow Drops (TFA) 7.5%

Fruit Juicy

Blood Orange (FW) 2.4%
Rainbow Drops (TFA) 3.2%
Strawberry (TFA) 2.4%

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tropics V2 (WIP)
  • 6% FW- Tropical Cream Breeze
  • 4% FW- Big Stick
  • 1.5% INW- Vanilla Cream
I've been REALLY digging this lately. I'm still fidgeting with percentages. But these make a nice tropical summer time flavor to vape on.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to do this one a lot but haven't in a while. The percentages could easily be cut in half. The way it is, is loud and kinda in your face.

Fujirazz
  • 4% FA- Fuji
  • 3% INW- Raspberry Koncentrat
  • 1% TFA- Sweetener (optional)

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is awesome. I call it,

Jackie Moon
  • 6% TFA- Papaya
  • 3% CAP- Sweet Guava
  • 2% JF- Honey Peach
will-ferrell-and-flint-tropics-jackie-moon-basketball-uniform-gallery.jpg

The majority of the time I add .5% Koolada. But that gets the list up to four ingredients :teehee:.

Last edited:

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Meanie. :p

Chartreuse Punch

Ginger Ale (TFA) 6%
Hawaiian Limeade (FW) 5.5%
Juicy Pineapple (TFA) 4%

Christopher's Skittles

French Vanilla Deluxe (TFA) 1.5%
Lemonade Natural (FW) 0.5%
Rainbow Drops (TFA) 7.5%

Fruit Juicy

Blood Orange (FW) 2.4%
Rainbow Drops (TFA) 3.2%
Strawberry (TFA) 2.4%
How you dial in percentages like those in your Fruit Juicy is mysterious :)

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Pecan Shortbread

FW Butter Pecan 4.00%
INW Shortbread 2.00%
INW Vanilla Cream 1.00%

So simple but so good!

Flavor Notes:

FW Butter Pecan: practically the gold standard of pecan flavours. It's buttery and it's pecan-y. I have other pecan flavours but for a shortbread cookie this is the one that shines.

INW Shortbread: a wonderfully crumbly and buttery cookie and not like INW Biscuit at all. The combination of the butter flavours in the cookie and the butter with the pecan makes this recipe one buttery son-of-a-bitch. One delicious buttery son-of-a-bitch. "But what about the diketones", you say? Quite frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn!

INW Vanilla Cream: the perfect mortar to bind the first two ingredients together. A touch of Shisha Vanilla with a dollop of thick cream. My DIY life practically revolves around cream and INW Vanilla Cream is one of my favourites. It's not a widely available flavour that receives a lot of love but if you can find it, it's worth getting.

Age this mix for 7 days then enjoy.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Pecan Shortbread

FW Butter Pecan 4.00%
INW Shortbread 2.00%
INW Vanilla Cream 1.00%

So simple but so good!

Flavor Notes:

FW Butter Pecan: practically the gold standard of pecan flavours. It's buttery and it's pecan-y. I have other pecan flavours but for a shortbread cookie this is the one that shines.

INW Shortbread: a wonderfully crumbly and buttery cookie and not like INW Biscuit at all. The combination of the butter flavours in the cookie and the butter with the pecan makes this recipe one buttery son-of-a-bitch. One delicious buttery son-of-a-bitch. "But what about the diketones", you say? Quite frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn!

INW Vanilla Cream: the perfect mortar to bind the first two ingredients together. A touch of Shisha Vanilla with a dollop of thick cream. My DIY life practically revolves around cream and INW Vanilla Cream is one of my favourites. It's not a widely available flavour that receives a lot of love but if you can find it, it's worth getting.

Age this mix for 7 days then enjoy.
Looks goooooood

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, damn, I gotta catch up! Excellent idea. My recipe book is at home.......I’ll participate when I get back. Awesome looking recipes, guys!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tickled Moose Knuckle

Zeppola(FA) 5%
Vanilla Custard V1(CAP) 3%
Cinnamon Ceylon(FA) 1%

Shot in the dark here, could be good?

I'm now inspired by @jwill to create heinous awesome recipe names
I have one very similar to this.....it’s good.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When ya kid turns thirty and it's three am
3% fa espresso
2% fa fresh cream
0.5% fa marzipan

It is really nice vape. Been a big weekend at our place, with our boy turning thirty.
Lol he has moved out, but you know how it goes.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I don't live in ELR ;) Not trying to compete by any means, figured it would be fun

My bad, I missed the 'challenge' part of your title/OP. I just thought it might be useful for those looking for other simple 3 ingredient recipes to try or for inspiration.

I have a number of 3 flavor recipes I enjoy but there is no way to sort my recipes in my calculator by number of ingredients to find them easily so I will post up this one that I am planning on mixing the next time I am in the lab:

Sugar Cub Custard
2.00% Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors)
1.80% Sugar Cub (Real Flavors)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My bad, I missed the 'challenge' part of your title/OP. I just thought it might be useful for those looking for other simple 3 ingredient recipes to try or for inspiration.

I have a number of 3 flavor recipes I enjoy but there is no way to sort my recipes in my calculator by number of ingredients to find them easily so I will post up this one that I am planning on mixing the next time I am in the lab:

Sugar Cub Custard
2.00% Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors)
1.80% Sugar Cub (Real Flavors)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (Real Flavors)
No ill will whatsoever in my response buddy! I just don't visit ELR too often, but if it exists in 20 places, that's cool too!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It actually blends together really well. I drink strong black with one. I don't take milk or cream because of dairy intolerance.
I enjoy vaping creams and custards, it is like Christmas in my mouth. I really think that the marzipan is the key flavor in this recipe. It adds sweet, and also smooth. The cream is mild, and the coffee flavor is just right. It is not over powering at all.
My tastes are mine though. I do like my coffee strong.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This one is a desert profile that some people have said tastes bien

3% Caramel (Original) TPA

2% Tahitian Vanilla Cream WF

8% Vanilla Custard V1 CAP

"Boss Blonde Caramel Custard" blonde because it doesn't gunk up coils as bad as the profile could

Last edited:

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Does that mean, no recipes that I made before reading this thread? Or not recipes made previously by other people?

This one is desert, I posted it before, sorry if it doesnt count

3% Caramel (Original) TPA

2% Tahitian Vanilla Cream WF

8% Vanilla Custard V1 CAP

"Boss Blonde Caramel Custard" blonde because it doesn't gunk up coils as bad as the profile could
Sorry should have clarified, your own recipes only. I'll edit the OP

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Nothing special but if you have nothing else steeped or want a quick change of flavor, this would be one:

Summer - Quickie

(FA) Ace (Pazzo) - 3.5%
(VT) Fizzy Sherbet - 1%
(TPA) Sour - 0.25%

sour can be swapped for sweetener of any kind, or I swap it sometimes with polar blast or ws-23, percentage needs to be adjusted accordingly if sour is being swapped.

it's pretty much SnV but I'd give it a couple hours to settle or the "bubble/carbonation" effect won't be as noticeable.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is awesome. I call it,

Jackie Moon
  • 6% TFA- Papaya
  • 3% CAP- Sweet Guava
  • 2% JF- Honey Peach
will-ferrell-and-flint-tropics-jackie-moon-basketball-uniform-gallery.jpg

The majority of the time I add .5% Koolada. But that gets the list up to four ingredients :teehee:.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going to try this soley because of the name, it does look tasty as well but that name :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When ya kid turns thirty and it's three am
3% fa espresso
2% fa fresh cream
0.5% fa marzipan

It is really nice vape. Been a big weekend at our place, with our boy turning thirty.
Lol he has moved out, but you know how it goes.
This was really nice, thanks ! I upped the Marzipan to 1%. Kinda surprised espresso at 3% wasn't overpowering but i suppose the Fresh Cream tames it down. Thanks again.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

VU Sponsors