Become a Patron!

6 RDA Bundle - Updated

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Up for your consideration: 5 RDAs in which I tried and just did not get along with.

I try to be as clear and concise with representation of the items so potential buyers feel informed enough to purchase, and to eliminate any buyers remorse once money is sent.

2 - Mterk V2 RDAs
- Black and Stainless

Aesthetically these are one of the best looking dual coil RDAs out there, part of a few reasons I purchased the first one... figured Mterk being a coil builder and mech user would design a RDA that was geared towards power users... it wasn't the case.

The RDAs vape well, air flow is abundant and you can choke it down quite impressively considering the cyclopes size air flow opening, but there are some lacking points...

As documented by a few posts of mine, these RDAs (Not sure if its whoever Twisted Messes uses to MFG these using subpar metal ) suffer from some inherent voltage loss... what this translates to... if you're a mech user and are used to 117w with .12Ω builds, you're going to get 108w instead... not game over, but enough for me to dislike. I ended up using the black one on my Double Barrel v3, and it didn't matter... but as I said, for mechs, they are sort of poopy.

Next, the screws for the clamps... they are junk... Yeah Don, you're doing yourself no favors in your sales thread! True, but like my second line of text above, being truthful with what I have for consideration. And worst part is, they don't include a spare set.

My precision Wiha drivers tore them up, one deck its worse than the other, but both still work fine...just have to use a flat head instead.

And that about sums that up.

1 - Occula RDA Black

This RDA I was hopeful for... designed by another builder (Kent Hill aka Twisted Messes)

The Clamps are wonderful, seriously... drop your coils in, crank down as hard as you like, and they are installed... fucking beautiful truly... BUT! (Oh no Don, you're killing your for sale thread again) As I mentioned above, Twisted Messes I think has Augvape make all their stuff, this RDA suffers from the exact same voltage loss, I mean friggn identical voltage loss as the Mterks.

Air flow is even crazier on this than the Terks... and doesn't quite as choke down as well as the Terks... but those CLAMPS!

1-Redemption RDA Black - +Black AFC + Silver Deck+ Standard Deck - Didn't vape it - The voltage read was to low for me to go any further with it.

1-Dead Rabbit V2 Matte Black - Did a voltage read and didn't pass my standards.

1-Trinity Glass US1 V2 RDA Black - This is a really nice RDA... great clamps doesn't have the I don't care about voltage when I vape loss the above RDAs do, but I recently got an Asgard, and it kicked this one out of rotation.

And as a bundle, I have one of my older dual 18650 back up to the back ups back up... back up mods being piggy backed with the 6 RDAs... Noisy Cricket II-25.

How much Don? That's a pretty decent package you have.... (That's what she said ;) )

All for $85 net Shipped ConUS 2-3 Day USPS Flat Rate Box

Not that it matters, but the bundled lot will probably cost nearly $16 to ship... I know it all wont fit in a small flat rate...

I am open to trades, but I am picky... if you're wanting to trade RDA(s), you're going to need to provide me a voltage read (.12-14Ω on a 30T) ... otherwise its totally a waste for me to consider, I'd also accept 30T batteries (new) from IMR, just whatever the price is above figure that many batteries worth ;)

Caveat time: If you have zero feedback, I am not opposed to selling to you, just know that I will insist on payment via Friends or Family only. For all others with FeedBack... Payment PP G&S or if you want to save on the fees FF.

I do accept a $5 non-refundable Hold, applied towards purchase. This is for those that in the off chance next Friday (Or up to a week from today) get paid... I do this for I noticed sometimes people see a good deal, but are a week away from buying said good deal, and well I've been there so I know FOMO ;)

Anyway, pic to accompany via edit.

Be rad!

Don

97bafcb3a650378de855921ae7f41ca3.jpg

556f64e71b240ec4883cf6a627d42e88.jpg

7488385daccc58db450d8a060728bf11.jpg

Trades: I am open to trades

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Up for your consideration: 3 RDAs in which I tried and just did not get along with.

I try to be as clear and concise with representation of the items so potential buyers feel informed enough to purchase, and to eliminate any buyers remorse once money is sent.

2 - Mterk V2 RDAs
- Black and Stainless

Aesthetically these are one of the best looking dual coil RDAs out there, part of a few reasons I purchased the first one... figured Mterk being a coil builder and mech user would design a RDA that was geared towards power users... it wasn't the case.

The RDAs vape well, air flow is abundant and you can choke it down quite impressively considering the cyclopes size air flow opening, but there are some lacking points...

As documented by a few posts of mine, these RDAs (Not sure if its whoever Twisted Messes uses to MFG these using subpar metal ) suffer from some inherent voltage loss... what this translates to... if you're a mech user and are used to 117w with .12Ω builds, you're going to get 108w instead... not game over, but enough for me to dislike. I ended up using the black one on my Double Barrel v3, and it didn't matter... but as I said, for mechs, they are sort of poopy.

Next, the screws for the clamps... they are junk... Yeah Don, you're doing yourself no favors in your sales thread! True, but like my second line of text above, being truthful with what I have for consideration. And worst part is, they don't include a spare set.

My precision Wiha drivers tore them up, one deck its worse than the other, but both still work fine...just have to use a flat head instead.

And that about sums that up.

1 - Occula RDA Black

This RDA I was hopeful for... designed by another builder (Kent Hill aka Twisted Messes)

The Clamps are wonderful, seriously... drop your coils in, crank down as hard as you like, and they are installed... fucking beautiful truly... BUT! (Oh no Don, you're killing your for sale thread again) As I mentioned above, Twisted Messes I think has Augvape make all their stuff, this RDA suffers from the exact same voltage loss, I mean friggn identical voltage loss as the Mterks.

Air flow is even crazier on this than the Terks... and doesn't quite as choke down as well as the Terks... but those CLAMPS!

And as a bundle, I have one of my older dual 18650 back up to the back ups back up... back up mods being piggy backed with the 3 RDAs... Noisy Cricket II-25.

How much Don? That's a pretty decent package you have.... (That's what she said ;) )

All for $70net Shipped ConUS 2-3 Day USPS Flat Rate Box

I am open to trades, but I am picky... if you're wanting to trade RDA(s), you're going to need to provide me a voltage read (.12Ω on a 30T) ... otherwise its totally a waste for me to consider

But seriously, I'll consider most anything, heck I might just tell one of you Merry Christmas and you just pay shipping.

Caveat time: If you have zero feedback, I am not opposed to selling to you, just know that I will insist on payment via Friends or Family only. For all others with FeedBack... Payment PP G&S or if you want to save on the fees FF.

I do accept a $5 non-refundable Hold, applied towards purchase. This is for those that in the off chance next Friday (Or up to a week from today) get paid... I do this for I noticed sometimes people see a good deal, but are a week away from buying said good deal, and well I've been there so I know FOMO ;)

Anyway, pic to accompany via edit.

Be rad!

Don

97bafcb3a650378de855921ae7f41ca3.jpg

556f64e71b240ec4883cf6a627d42e88.jpg
As a mech user I find your posts about voltage drop very interesting. Our styles are different, I use mostly single coil rda's, but your info still proves useful and I'm sure there are others that use and appreciate it.

As for these rda's, they have some really good reviews and would be perfect for any regulated device vapors.

GLWYS!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just to note, because there is a valuation I placed of $70... if you're wanting to barter a trade, you don't have to have an equal value item.

What this means in totality and in example;

Dude XYZ: Hey Don, I have an Authentic C2MNT RDA in Black I recently bought

ME: Sweet, I like those.

Dude XYZ: trade?

ME: sure

The C2MNT direct from District F5VE is $45 plus shipping

Another Example:

Duddette 123: Don, I have this pod, Geekvape Aegis Boost, its in Gunmetal color... I know its only $37 bucks, but comes with 4 coils

Me: Ooh, I like that...

Duddette 123: trade?

Me: sure

Now, don't get me wrong... I'd rather have the $62 ( 70-shipping) but I also know its near Xmas, and well the items are sitting in my drawer, and new to me is better than unused by me ;)

Don't be afraid to make a trade offer... worst thing you will get in response is a Thank you, no...

Be rad!

Don

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Any pics of the decks on the mterk rdas?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yup...

Will be a few, running errands with the wife, once I get home I’ll post them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This thing isn't over yet? Don is one of the coolest, and trustworthy guys I know on V.U.
Free bump for the Don.:vino:

I think its about my brutal honesty on the RDAs... others just as myself don't like when something doesn't live up to the hype. But that is just my opinion of these RDAs... They vape fine...

Thing is, they only suck on Mechs LOL But to the average Jane/Joe who isn't a power hungry mech head... they'd absolutely get on with them.

I do appreciate the bump though, truly.

Probably that Holiday on the 25th everyone has 364 days to prepare for ;) putting off some.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I think its about my brutal honesty on the RDAs... others just as myself don't like when something doesn't live up to the hype. But that is just my opinion of these RDAs... They vape fine...

Thing is, they only suck on Mechs LOL But to the average Jane/Joe who isn't a power hungry mech head... they'd absolutely get on with them.

I do appreciate the bump though, truly.

Probably that Holiday on the 25th everyone has 364 days to prepare for ;) putting off some.
I really think it's the latter Don. There are a few things in the hardware section right now, including this, that would be gone in any other month fairly quick.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I really think it's the latter Don. There are a few things in the hardware section right now, including this, that would be gone in any other month fairly quick.

I am sure its that...

Surprised no one even wants to haggle... not like I am going to use them... I just set an arbitrary number which would cover me buying another RDA that might suck on mechs LOL and maybe a bag of cotton plus the shipping of the above.

Another C2MNT RDA would be pimp... those are like $50 shipped.

dhomes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
what $$$ would you take for the SS Terk? I agree with the V-drop but damn i like the looks of that RDA, the black I have, the Occula I dont like the aesthetics of.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
ee0f1d1ac2c6487059ad1417b72c203e.jpg
153889bac93845f0d21c11744cb1f8eb.jpg
caf4801d0965ce3b05565151928d9344.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice looking. Your original post made the deck screws sound much more messed up. Those ain't bad at all!
Someone's going to get one heck of a deal!
Wish I had the funds right now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just an FYI bump

A trade I’ll take for the lot...

Asgard 25 Black (Stainless Version)

Asgard 25 Stainless (non Polished)

Got an Asgard Mini in Matte Black... 12/31/19