Become a Patron!

30 year smoker, 2 year vaper, 19 year glass blower.

Gave up the smokes and started vaping. Much more enjoyable but I've gotten carried away with it. 5 regulated mods, 3 mecs, 2 unregulated box mods, 4 tanks, 6 RDAs and lots of batteries. i Thought I was going to save money..LoL. I also make glass top caps and drip tips. Custom or clear. Currently residing in North Georgia. NorthGlass on instagram
Peace

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Glass blowing is cool (I know it's hot)
Hope you enjoy yourself here, if you need anything you can't find, just ask.

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gave up the smokes and started vaping. Much more enjoyable but I've gotten carried away with it. 5 regulated mods, 3 mecs, 2 unregulated box mods, 4 tanks, 6 RDAs and lots of batteries. i Thought I was going to save money..LoL. I also make glass top caps and drip tips. Custom or clear. Currently residing in North Georgia. NorthGlass on instagram
Peace
I looked at your work and holy shit are you good. Very awesome designs! Have any drip tips to show off?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the boards. Now tell us, how the heck did you get into glass blowing?

I looked at your work and holy shit are you good. Very awesome designs! Have any drip tips to show off?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I have a few. I'm trying to find a better source for low profile stainless or brass 510 tips to attach the glass to. I'll be posting lots of new vape accessories on ig. Gearing up to launch a product line for the vape market. Tops, drip tips and custom juice bottles. Let me know if you can think of anything else. Really trying to find profitable wares besides pipes. Art market is still weak. Vape market is new and booming.

Welcome to the boards. Now tell us, how the heck did you get into glass blowing?

Well. I tooks some classes in college, went on Grateful Dead tour, met a man named Bob who blew a little glass, moved to California and just by mystical magic moved in to an apartment next door to a apartment that a guy from Oregon that I kinda knew from Dead tour was moving into the same day. He had been blowing glass for about a year and a half in Oregon with that guy "BOB". After a few weeks of hanging out, I became an apprentice. Here I am, almost 20 years later still at it. There is a film on netflix called "Degenerate Art" that tells my story. Check it out if you have a chance. I was one of the first 50.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU, a friend of mine blows glass up in colorado. It mystifies me to see people working that stuff.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Glitters-62.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few. I'm trying to find a better source for low profile stainless or brass 510 tips to attach the glass to. I'll be posting lots of new vape accessories on ig. Gearing up to launch a product line for the vape market. Tops, drip tips and custom juice bottles. Let me know if you can think of anything else. Really trying to find profitable wares besides pipes. Art market is still weak. Vape market is new and booming.
Hi there North, nice to meet you, check out our free Vendor sub forum information for a spot to show off your talent!!
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU from a South Georgian! I've got some family in Ringgold, right at the TN line... As soon as I figure out instagram I'll check out your talent!
bear wave.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome from Breazy ! I've always been amazed by glass blowing. Something I'd like to try !

snails1023

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome ! I love your work. I am thinking of doing custom acrylic drip tips and looking for the stainless steels cores to attach them too also. So far no luck. I will probably have to make them myself.

VU Sponsors