Become a Patron!

30mm FP RTA

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like Postman alot but I really don't like this rta. Way too big with not enough juice capacity considering it's size. The airflow design makes me think it needs some beefy coils and alot of wattage to get flavor out of it. That thing is going to guzzle the juice and drain the batteries and tank fast. Should be a good rta for cloud chasers though.

Funny thought... Haze is going to have a field day when he reviews this rta. Can only imagine the shit he's going to talk. :giggle:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I like Postman alot but I really don't like this rta. Way too big with not enough juice capacity considering it's size. The airflow design makes me think it needs some beefy coils and alot of wattage to get flavor out of it. That thing is going to guzzle the juice and drain the batteries and tank fast. Should be a good rta for cloud chasers though.

Funny thought... Haze is going to have a field day when he reviews this rta. Can only imagine the shit he's going to talk. :giggle:

Was thinking the same about your last paragraph last night when I watched it Roo haha

Thanks for the share vape fan :cheers: gonna watch it’s progress

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was thinking the same about your last paragraph last night when I watched it Roo haha

Thanks for the share vape fan :cheers: gonna watch it’s progress
He he the FP has no chance in that review. The trash talking might make that review worth watching ( I don't like admitting this). Otherwise I'll wait for other reviewers to post videos on the FP.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

The Intrepid that Blitz created looks like a guzzler and cloud factory only but it is a well designed item and produces above average flavor. I am hoping this one is as well designed.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The Intrepid that Blitz created looks like a guzzler and cloud factory only but it is a well designed item and produces above average flavor. I am hoping this one is as well designed.

The machining looks good on it ..sounded decent when he took the top cap off as well nice chunky threading

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If it's anything like Kylin Mini, and appearance seems it, then flavor would be really good. I always thought KM would have benefited from having the honeycomb part of the deck raised a little like that, making it easier to wick.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think Jai will say it's decent just to piss everyone off.

I think the knurled chamber looks pretty cool....but I can't see how it would help the wicking.
My thought on the knurling is that it's ok. I like that the straight glass hold 5+ml.
I don't care for the F at the top or the P at the bottom. I think that huge FP on the chamber was enough and still overkill in size,,, and considering what it stands for.
But, I can see myself probably buying the SS after the next batch with phillips screws and glass bubble.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The FP received a rating of 1 and the dual coil build was purposely set up for failure by you know who. :giggle:

Just finished watching TVP's live stream where he lit that jersey whore up. Well done TVP!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
hehe, saw that this morning too. Contradicts himself to imply failure. Most all of it was see through, yet the fanboys praise his antics.
Haven't seen TVP live stream,,,I'll see if I can find it.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hehe, saw that this morning too. Contradicts himself to imply failure. Most all of it was see through, yet the fanboys praise his antics.
Haven't seen TVP live stream,,,I'll see if I can find it.
I'm subscribed to Vic and TVP. Was watching a live stream with Vic when I received a notification that TVP was going live and new what that would be about, lol. Vic ended his early so people, including Vic, could head over and check out TVP. LMFAO, TVP didn't hold back at all! I couldn't stop laughing.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I watched the replay. TVP was on his ass the whole time lol. Admittingly, I've spot checked jh video(didnt call it review) a couple times in the last couple months but only because he was one of the first to have something I might have wanted to see up close, and not for his dramatic, lengthy, of the wall bs. I have no desire to even do that anymore because even a view promotes him.

I been wondering for a while about a larger single coil RTA in the 28-30mm range so there would be room to do the AF and the rest of the deck design really well. So I'm glad to see this FP. Doesn't mean I'm going to buy it, yet. Looks promising though.

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When haze gets frustrated I swear he sounds just like Bobby Boucher from The Water Boy. :bingo:

I've watched other reviews on the FP and it looks to be more flavorful than I anticipated. The airflow is very smooth. I like building big single coils for my attys so if I can get past the looks of the FP it could be something that I would find fun to tinker with.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That was such a BS review by Jai- he purposely used coils he knew wouldn’t fit in addition to mane other biased actions. It wasn’t ‘keeping it real’
Yeah he did. I've seen him do it with other attys in the past. I was glad TVP called him out on it. Ha ha and called him a few other things.

Haze has become extremely predictable in his reviews and his rant nonsense. Shame because I used to enjoy his reviews.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The FP received a rating of 1 and the dual coil build was purposely set up for failure by you know who. :giggle:

Just finished watching TVP's live stream where he lit that jersey whore up. Well done TVP!

Link the livestream vid mate please :)

I’ll find Hazes vid though like JR said it’ll be a beef review so take it for what it is and ignore the rest

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Link the livestream vid mate please :)

I’ll find Hazes vid though like JR said it’ll be a beef review so take it for what it is and ignore the rest
You got it matey!

It starts here on TVP's live stream where haze trolls him in the comments...

Then TVP eventually accepts hazes request to join live and this is where the fun begins...

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I’ll give it a watch in a bit ...know what sort of time it kicks in so I can skip most of it?

The livestream that is

Last edited:

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ll give it a watch in a bit ...know what sort of time it kicks in so I can skip most of it?

The livestream that is
It kicks in right after they connect so go ahead and start at the beginning. Eventually it tapers down and you can skip the rest. You'll know when the time comes to stop the video. :)

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
As expected...that’s a lot of crispy beef right there ....Nom nom nom
:popcorn:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Vids removed lol

FP stands for Fuck Pig according to Vaping with Vic

Is that actually what postman named it?
Thanks God I didn't missed out on that drama. Watched it both last night, guess both got what they wanted. Views!

I hope that season 2 is less staged and scripted, looking forward too it ;)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Is that actually what postman named it?
That's it's name,
I don't think TVP named it. I hope not, cuz its a con to me.

Of the reviews I've seen, concensus is flavor and af really good. Posts a little fiddly. About 3id is biggest for dual coil mode and smaller might be better, which is what I was thinking when I first saw postman review.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That's it's name,
I don't think TVP named it. I hope not, cuz its a con to me.

Of the reviews I've seen, concensus is flavor and af really good. Posts a little fiddly. About 3id is biggest for dual coil mode and smaller might be better, which is what I was thinking when I first saw postman review.

yeah that’s strange for sure lol oh well each to their own I guess

Thanks for the update mate :)

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just finished watching Vic's review. Was nice to see a dual coil build on the FP that wasn't purposely set up for failure to suit a specified narrative.

One thing I don't get is the complaints I've seen in the comments about how the FP should be able to fit bigger coils because of its 30mm size. That's just dumb and nitpicking while ignoring that 30mm size gives the tank more juice capacity when using the spare glass or acrylic tanks.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Just finished watching Vic's review. Was nice to see a dual coil build on the FP that wasn't purposely set up for failure to suit a specified narrative.

One thing I don't get is the complaints I've seen in the comments about how the FP should be able to fit bigger coils because of its 30mm size. That's just dumb and nitpicking while ignoring that 30mm size gives the tank more juice capacity when using the spare glass or acrylic tanks.
Just watched it.
And he's confirmed my 'smaller than 3id" for duals thought. But as it is with 2.5's, I still don't see any of the af hole(s) going up the back of the coil. Maybe that doesn't matter or make a difference but I have a feeling I'll be finding out !

I don't understand knocking it for not taking bigger coils either. Pretty simple, if you want bigger coils, don't buy it or just use 1. Doesn't make it bad. I think @ 30mm the space was utilized well.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just watched it.
And he's confirmed my 'smaller than 3id" for duals thought. But as it is with 2.5's, I still don't see any of the af hole(s) going up the back of the coil. Maybe that doesn't matter or make a difference but I have a feeling I'll be finding out !

I don't understand knocking it for not taking bigger coils either. Pretty simple, if you want bigger coils, don't buy it or just use 1. Doesn't make it bad. I think @ 30mm the space was utilized well.
Yep it's just silly to complain about not being able to go bigger than 3mm with dual coils. Most people don't run bigger than that anyway so it's obviously nitpicking. One aspect the complainers are missing is that deck is wide. Sure the user is limited to 3mm or less but they are not limited to the usual 5 wraps. There is space to easily fit 6 wraps and probably even 7. Funny how that gets ignored. ;)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Just watched it.

Some people just want to stuff the largest coils in everything. These are the same people that want all of their mods to go to 5,000 Watts. trying to wick an RTA using a giant diameter coil, more often than not IMO is a pain in the ass.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep I build according to the space available on the deck. If it's tight like my goon 22 or wasp nano I'll use 2.5-3mm coils. If I have more space available like on my Zeus or engine nano I use 4mm coils.

If I bought the FP I would probably use 2.5 for dual coils and about 7 or 8 wraps with dual core fused Clapton's and would have no problem with that.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
In case anyone cared what postman was talking about in his vids with Jai by the way

https://vapouround.co.uk/squonkers-the-2ml-rule-and-accessories-the-mhra-clamps-down/

the UK market is under the kosh, retailers over here are going to be further fucked by a clamp down on squonkers as well - which has become the staple of many business over here since the encroachment of TPD

The clarification means shops caught selling this stuff can be flagged whereas before they could claim ignorance under the grey area of intent

TPD applies to retailers not consumers so all it does is increase packaging and push business overseas ...I’m surprised the treasury isnt pissing its pants over missed revenue from VAT on every sale that’s a huge net of missed opportunity

The government originally said it would take a “light touch approach” so much for that then

“Notified” means all new products have to be registered 6 months before retailing in the uk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I think this review is spot on in how I feel about the FP and how to build it properly. Well done devil vaper.

Like his accent sounds like he’s just norf of me ...he’s from Dan Saff

easy to watch ...nice review will keep an eye out for his stuff from now on

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like his accent sounds like he’s just norf of me ...he’s from Dan Saff

easy to watch ...nice review will keep an eye out for his stuff from now on
I really enjoy his reviews and have been subscribed for a few months now. I think he does a great job. Stumbled across him when I watched an episode of the UK Vape Show with him, TVP, Vic and Chris from Empire Vape.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After watching a little bit of the latest video involving TVP, haze and now batman I've lost all interest in the FP. All three of them can piss off and TVP can stick his Fuck Pig up his ass. I did enjoy laughing at them though so there's that. :giggle:

jb58

Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where I can get replacement stright walled tanks for this I've broke both of the ones that came with it. I've e-mailed Blitz twice with no answer and haven't found them anywhere..

jb58

Member For 4 Years
After 3 emails Blitz finally replied to try Vapor DNA which after 2 emails was still no help.......Blitz/ TVP wont be getting any more of my money.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
After watching a little bit of the latest video involving TVP, haze and now batman I've lost all interest in the FP. All three of them can piss off and TVP can stick his Fuck Pig up his ass. I did enjoy laughing at them though so there's that. :giggle:
Do you have a link for that video?

VU Sponsors