Become a Patron!

30mm RDA?

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to jump in on this, but also wanted to know if these 28-30mm drippers produce taste comparable to a good 22mm atty. Was always under the impression that a smaller chamber = more concentrated flavor.

Some of these 30mm drippers like the Tobh have massive chambers and I'm imagining that the flavor is almost non-existent. I used to have the original Tobh V2.5 but got rid of it after one day because all I could get out of it was clouds, no flavor.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to jump in on this, but also wanted to know if these 28-30mm drippers produce taste comparable to a good 22mm atty. Was always under the impression that a smaller chamber = more concentrated flavor.

Some of these 30mm drippers like the Tobh have massive chambers and I'm imagining that the flavor is almost non-existent. I used to have the original Tobh V2.5 but got rid of it after one day because all I could get out of it was clouds, no flavor.
I was actually just looking for one for clouds and the look. I love my old trusty nimbus for tasty vapes.

VU Sponsors