I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU ALL BUT I CANT WAIT
To get one of this
a5d3334d65de4a7b55da2bf8e2d439a0.png
3338cd6a425b77f60f5be0d9d1160bb3.png
636651256d7f999a129264287de49abb.png

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been able to get any flavor out of a larger tank. I think I'll stick to 25mm tanks and below from now on.
I use to say the same thing too until I got the Tank by Scottua clone. The flavor on that tank is outstanding, as good or maybe slightly better than my Aromamizer Supreme LE.

If the tank has a big enough build deck the larger coils make up for the size. With thr postless deck even more so, I got big claptons in my postless AS deck and the flavor is better than the velocity for me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh

My Modfather's still have no competition, I'm confident that they will run circles around this Toddler Toy without breaking a sweat, especially with the series deck.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks cool but I could do without the 20ml glass, I would like 6 ml shorty for more flavor and maybe a 12ml tall instead, offer the 20ml as a separate accessory.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BETA TESTING!

18 mins in an he says its an RDA with a reservoir lol isnt that an RTA , rebuildable with a tank lol , so every rta is a gimmick , including what he is reviewing, and previous models of supreme are gimmicks , lol

He also too a hit RDA mode after boasting an didnt like it was too hot for him , 75w feels like 150w, They reduced the airflow with the holes they put un there , fair enough trying to stop it it whistlin an leaking
The says others whistle , maybe try shutting them down to the similar restrictions would also stop the others whisting too then . Im sure reducing Airflow on a large tank with massively open Airflow and chimney sizes and tip certainly helps reducing whistling along With significantly improving the Flavours too since its condensing The vapour too like on all RDA,RTA,s ect . Leaking there is people complaining of leaking with everything from drippers to tanks to e pens , might be faulty ,user error , or just not wicked right Orings or been damaged dropped or just plain rubbish.
Im mean dump tank certainly lives up to its name it certainly can dump an tank Every where , ,
The postless deck too .
but didnt MF have postless out before Supreme kit ever did , ,didnt it offer 3 tank sizes , also it offers 3 decks not 1 ,
Ive pre Ordered this Supreme I own the 25ml Supreme and the lyte ,Along with lots of other type and brands , all have good bad point's, Some i prefer over other but that is subjective an personal preference Also,

Id like to test this out ,

but certainly id like to do a side by side before condeming one over the other , having a hard on for just one company is plain stupid , market needs competition , fan bouyisum is biased , kind of like rip about geek vape and digi crap since he has a share in company now , wow what next vaping make you ache dry skin irritable an cramps Unless you buy a certain powered Drink , .
What matters is what works , and the cost , and which can look better or good at least to personal preference whilst doing a good job ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1imins in an RDA with a reservoir lol isnt that an RTA , rebuildable with a tank lol , so every rta is a gimmick , including what he is reviewing, and previous models of supreme are gimmicks , lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

GIMMICKS is the key word

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
Just a heads up, the coupon code works for everything in your cart as long there is a Aromamizer plus in the cart. May be glitch but worked out for me as I needed to order some spare parts for the stash box.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
was looking for a 30mm to go with the yihi sx g class.....pre-ordered this puppy.....the wait begins...

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just built it an hour ago but so far so good. A little less airflow than the modfather wide open but good for me. Super easy to wick but the post holes are close so limits how fat of a coil you can install.

So far I don't notice a huge difference between it and the modfather but like I said it has only been an hour.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just built it an hour ago but so far so good. A little less airflow than the modfather wide open but good for me. Super easy to wick but the post holes are close so limits how fat of a coil you can install.

So far I don't notice a huge difference between it and the modfather but like I said it has only been an hour.

Good enough for me
I'm waiting for MATTE GUN METAL

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
can't wait, mine (SS and black) shipped a week ago from Steamcrave (29th), but tracking is still at stage "received from customer" :-(

VU Sponsors