Become a Patron!

30w Infinite Zero clone help

Hey guys, I've been trying to come up with the right build for this box mod, maybe someone who has more experience with this stuff can help me out. I've only been vaping for less than a week, and I've built a bunch of coils from 24g and 28g. Here's what I'm working with so far. uploadfromtaptalk1427069306221.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427069415882.jpguploadfromtaptalk1427070891886.jpg
It's 28g with 9 wraps. A man helped me out once before with this build and it worked great. Big clouds, great flavor, didn't get hot after chain vaping. I rebuilt it with the same build and it worked great foe a few days, but now the clouds have died down by half, the coils don't get as hot anymore. I thought it was the battery, but after experimenting between batteries, that wasn't it. I thought maybe it was my build, but my mech mod lit it up like a Christmas tree, like it did in the beginning of the build on this mod.
Any ideas? I'm open to any possibilities.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll try my best to help you if I can....you said your mech mod fires it bright but your mod doesn't anymore right? What is the resistance of your build and when it's firing on your mod does the resistance jump around considerably? have you checked your screws and leads to make sure they're tight but you haven't overtightened them and pinched a lead causing a bad connection? regardless of your resistance the regulated mod can only fire 30 watts where the mech will fire at whatever the battery can push threw the coil that's why I am wondering what your resistance is. Will figure this out...at least I'll do my best :)

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It sounds to me like your zero clone isn't putting out sufficient voltage anymore. You may want to attach one of those volt meters to it and see what it's actually putting out opposed to what its claiming. Hopefully if it is having issues you can get it replaced by the vendor.

VU Sponsors