Become a Patron!

33 Days vaping

Hi I'm Rob and totally new to all this vaping shenanigans. I decided to quit the 20+ habit at the start of December. With a coolfire IV and Nautilus mini. That was a great little setup using high nicotine juices. However after a few weeks I started adding more funky e juice to my diet and discovered sub ohm tanks. And have turned into a cloud chasing flavour junkie. I have purchased an Atlantis Evo and currently using the clown range low nicotine e juice. (Give it a try). Lots of clouds and awesome flavour. Any is after 4 weeks I'm now looking at RDA's. is this too soon?? Any ways great forum. Keep up the good work admins

Rob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its never too soon, I started building 2 weeks into vaping 4 years ago.
Check this out and it'll help explain a little bit about rebuilding.

http://vapingunderground.com/blogs/transitioning-to-vaping-from-smoking.27/

Glad it's not too soon. I'm somewhat of a geek and the thought of building my own sounds exciting. Any recommendations on decks? Gonna pop to the vape shop tomorrow and add to my gear. What's the general thoughts on mixing your own juice too?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad it's not too soon. I'm somewhat of a geek and the thought of building my own sounds exciting. Any recommendations on decks? Gonna pop to the vape shop tomorrow and add to my gear. What's the general thoughts on mixing your own juice too?

IMO the easiest RDA to build on is the Twisted Messes Squared. As for making your own juice, go for it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I've been doing djy juice for the past two years. We have a great diy section Here too.

My personal favorite RDA deck is either the petri RDA or the goon.

Check this for diy
http://vapingunderground.com/forums/diy-e-liquid-guides-tips-tricks.49/

And that other link had some suggestions on what to look for with rebuildables and some other tips

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Never too soon to start all these projects.

Welcome to Vu :wave:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! It's never too soon to try new things in our wonderful hobby/addiction.:)
DIY is a ton of fun, and the rewards of vaping something great that you made yourself for a lot less money than you were spending on commercial juice is amazing!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU Rob:cheers:

With cloud chasing devices it's not going to be long before you want to start looking into DIY juice;) it's so much cheaper than buying over the counter once youre all set up

Well I took the plunge and purchased my first RDA. wanted something not too expensive and easy to build so I went for a CLT v2 Plus and some Vaping Outlaw Pre made coils. This morning I set it up and its cloud city here. but very little flavour. so ill continue to play. any advice?

VU Sponsors