Become a Patron!

3avape.com is it trustable?

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am looking to buy a vape kit from this website anybody has some sort of experience with it?
Are they good?
Do they sell authentic products?

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought from them like 5 times in the passed 3 months. They ship very fast and sell legit vaping gear. One order came in 6 days. Unbelievable from China using slow shipping. Any order of 30 bucks or more ships free.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought from them like 5 times in the passed 3 months. They ship very fast and sell legit vaping gear. One order came in 6 days. Unbelievable from China using slow shipping. Any order of 30 bucks or more ships free.
Do you have any oppinion about the Kanger topbox mini kit ? they say that it is authentical and i also asked them but nobody bought anything from them so i am kinda suspicious. idk why

Model_A_Ford

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is 3AVape the same as 3FVape?

for 3FVape:

Slow, in my experience.

They sell authentic, and knock-offs.

If it says "authentic" in the title and lists the brand in the data sheet, then it should be brand name.

If it says "style" in the title, and doesn't list brand in the data sheet, then it's styled after the original.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is 3AVape the same as 3FVape?

for 3FVape:

Slow, in my experience.

They sell authentic, and knock-offs.

If it says "authentic" in the title and lists the brand in the data sheet, then it should be brand name.

If it says "style" in the title, and doesn't list brand in the data sheet, then it's styled after the original.
Look :
https://www.3avape.com/kanger-topbox-mini-75w-tc-starter-kit.html
http://www.3fvape.com/mod-kit/7484-...er-kit-white-775w-1-x-18650.html#.Vtn0FvnhCM8

They are very cheap but i was talking about the 3avape i would prefer that since the have the whole kit the 3fvape only has the mod and the tank no rba and other good stuff.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have any oppinion about the Kanger topbox mini kit ? they say that it is authentical and i also asked them but nobody bought anything from them so i am kinda suspicious. idk why

I bought Kanger Subtanks from them before and they were authentic. I also bought three Heatvape Invader Mini and about 10 extra top caps (they are the only place I found that sells the top caps).

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
still in preorder at 3avape, i'd wait for it to be in stock. preorder from china can be a pita

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
oh okay xd but why is preorder so bad?
I haven't had it happen to me yet, but some have had preorders made and other local (stateside) companies getting the product out in the market before the preorder they had ships.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh i see btw i am not from the U.S im from Europe there are lot of good and cheap shops in the U.S. which are very nice but sadly they dont ship to europe.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe they have their own subforum here. I've ordered from them twice with no problems.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Different website...!

Tempro, why don't you just order from Fasttech as you were discussing in your other thread?
Because i read things like you have to wait 2-4weeks sometimes before it get shipped . I read reviews. I contacted fasttech but they havent reolied yet i would like to get an authenticator card that would mean the wolrd for me.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And 3avape includes the card and cheaper if im correct but nobody really ordered from them.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To be honest i would if i wasnt so paranoic about something blowi g up in my face or if i had loads of money.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fasttech states it's authentic, I'd trust them. it's preorder there also though. i don't know the price difference. if you need to order a battery with it, shipping will be slow any place from china. it goes on the slow boat

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I get the battery someplace else. Will it be really slow? I live in Hungary. How slow it could be?

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And Btw why would you trust them? If you give me a nice answer ill order it tomorrow. Another thing which shippin methood should i use?

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i've ordered from them numerous times. i have no idea how shipping to Hungary is. it's in preorder anyway. i would wait until someone has it in stock.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech ships within the time frame they state on the item. Once shipped, I get most things within 10 days from China (California).

They have a very good reputation for letting you know when something is authentic or a clone. I wouldn't give that a second thought, but I'm quite sure (as I've stated several times) they can not send you the authenticator part because of the way they do business.

I wouldn't, on the other hand, order from the other site, because I've never heard of them, and I've been around for awhile LOL

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will check them out as soon as i gethome from school. Lewl i did it anyways how does this presale works?

Last edited:

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This was Fasttechs' response to my question:
The security code sticker that is used to identify if the product is authentic from Kanger was removed by FastTech in purpose. Kanger enforces a Minimum Advertisement Price policy, which is commonly known as MAP. FastTech was never asked to and thus has never signed any sort of such MAP agreements with Kanger.

As a precaution for avoiding possible actions taken by Kanger to raise FastTech's prices to customers, we chose to remove all security stickers from all such products. We apologize for this

I think i can go with it :)

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This was Fasttechs' response to my question:
The security code sticker that is used to identify if the product is authentic from Kanger was removed by FastTech in purpose. Kanger enforces a Minimum Advertisement Price policy, which is commonly known as MAP. FastTech was never asked to and thus has never signed any sort of such MAP agreements with Kanger.

As a precaution for avoiding possible actions taken by Kanger to raise FastTech's prices to customers, we chose to remove all security stickers from all such products. We apologize for this

I think i can go with it :)
The removing sticker so it can't be sold cheaper is a crock of shit.I have seen the same things fasttech has advertised cheaper in other places and the stickers are on them. That is a joke. I won't buy there mods and tanks that they take the stickers off of. I got two Cubis tanks last week $4.00 cheaper then they advertise for and they had there stickers.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The removing sticker so it can't be sold cheaper is a crock of shit.I have seen the same things fasttech has advertised cheaper in other places and the stickers are on them. That is a joke. I won't buy there mods and tanks that they take the stickers off of. I got two Cubis tanks last week $4.00 cheaper then they advertise for and they had there stickers.
Altough i have seen stickers that are fake . But now i dont know i am afraid to order and now im worried about he battery safety. If i leave them kn the device can they go bad explode or some sh*t

Random

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Removing the authenticity stickers to keep prices low?
On what planet does that sound O.K. How are you going to know easily if you have an authentic product,they could just sell you a clone as the original.As for preordering,I wouldn't I'd just wait for them to be in stock.After they are in stock for a month or so they'll be cheaper than the preorder and introductory prices.If your looking at kangers dripbox it won't be available until the beginning of april.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Different website...!

Tempro, why don't you just order from Fasttech as you were discussing in your other thread?
Hey man look i dont know these people make me insecure can i trust fasttech or not?

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Removing the authenticity stickers to keep prices low?
On what planet does that sound O.K. How are you going to know easily if you have an authentic product,they could just sell you a clone as the original.As for preordering,I wouldn't I'd just wait for them to be in stock.After they are in stock for a month or so they'll be cheaper than the preorder and introductory prices.If your looking at kangers dripbox it won't be available until the beginning of april.
What drip box its topbox and to be honest you can buy the topbox kit from their website for 76$ or something

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fasttech ships within the time frame they state on the item. Once shipped, I get most things within 10 days from China (California).

They have a very good reputation for letting you know when something is authentic or a clone. I wouldn't give that a second thought, but I'm quite sure (as I've stated several times) they can not send you the authenticator part because of the way they do business.

I wouldn't, on the other hand, order from the other site, because I've never heard of them, and I've been around for awhile LOL
I've heard of the 3avape site, but have never heard feedback from anyone yet.

There already are enough vendors that people can speak of their experience, that I personally find no need to try a new one and take a gamble.

Tempro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

There already are enough vendors that people can speak of their experience, that I personally find no need to try a new one and take a gamble.
Thanks man i will order from fasttech i hear more posotive feedback than bad

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sure you did, I mentioned that I have numerous orders from them and they ship really fast from China. One order arrived in 6 days.

BigCryBaby

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to try them right now for the Kanger Subvod starter kit. Looks awesome.

Their prices are great ( Or appear so, before doing homework with FastTech,eBay,etc.)

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sure you did, I mentioned that I have numerous orders from them and they ship really fast from China. One order arrived in 6 days.
One person that is fairly new here, doesn't constitute much feedback, IMO.

This is the largest vape forum running. One person is very LITTLE feedback, and should be taken with a grain of salt until others jump in and share their experience too.

No offense, but I hope you understand.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One person that is fairly new here, doesn't constitute much feedback, IMO.
This is the largest vape forum running. One person is very LITTLE feedback, and should be taken with a grain of salt until others jump in and share their experience too.
No offense, but I hope you understand.

I've been here for over a year and you have been here for over two years. Okay whatever you say newbie. ;)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For being here a year, you have a very low post count. Are you one of those that are just here for contests and freebies?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered several times from 3Avape. Fastest shipping from China I've had. All Authentic. I always check them first for prices. They are not always cheapest for products here in the states because it is authentic gear, but it's worth it when they are.

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3Avape is just not well known because their prices are not always cheap like the others that sell mostly clones.

They actually don't have a lot of vape stuff really. But that is all they sell is vape stuff.

VU Sponsors