Become a Patron!

3Fvape Clone Fun - Caveat Emptor

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I've had a few orders from 3Fvape, all total a couple hundred dollars worth. Got some authentic and Clones. Generally been OK. Clones been happy with, Kayfun V5's, X1 RDA'S (have the authentic's) and they really are damn close to the authentic versions. The Rig V2, it's just OK. Not so happy with are the Hellboy rda and Anubis Clone. I ended up passing them on. So as always Clones are hit and miss. Some others I won't go into but overall, you get what you pay for.

Anyway last order from them included an Abaddon Clone, can't find an Authentic so I got one. Overall not bad quality, cheap Copper but I expected that. When I first got it as always with any mech I break it down for a cleaning and check everything out. Right off the bat I see a missing screw (picture below). No big deal, contacted support with the picture. They got back to me said that they were sorry and said that they would include the screw in the next order. Being a small item and overseas, perfectly reasonable.

Anyway a few more emails they eventually say the factory said it's not a 1:1 clone and it's only designed for 1 screw, seriously? Anyone with two eyes and 1/2 a brain can see the hole drilled out for it and a missing screw. What is it with Chinese manufacturers? Like when ever they fuck up they ignore (Aspire and Pegasus Mod) or lie and threaten like the Segeli 213 Mod bullshit.

Such a shame the FDA bullshit destroying US Vape Industry and we (if we can) will have to depend on them.

Anyway, had to rant

a5078ca86c05b500311b419173364677.jpg

/rant

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Chinese clone manufacturers can be really fucking cheap but damn is that hilarious.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah no shit!

In defense of 3Fvape they did offer me a partial refund, enough to buy a screw myself. Just having to deal with having to find a screw to replace along with their factories response is fucking irritating. I would bet that the cost to them is a fraction of a penny, fucking cheap lying assholes.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't get over the "it was built that way" defense
No shit, here's their response

Sorry for the trouble. But we are unable to change the designing, the item is made by factory. It's not 1:1 clone. Can we make some compensation? We will offer you 10% refund if you agree.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Email before that

Thank you for your reply! I understand. But I just checked from the warehouse, there is one screw on that area. May I know the function of the mod? Are there any problem for the mod? If you don't trust me, I will ask the warehouse to take photos on the unit.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good customer service from 3F
Yes it is, I don't want to dump on them totally since they're willing to throw me a bone to make it right.

This is mostly directed to the attitudes of the Chinese Manufacturers.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have also purchased items from 3Fvape. I now buy only authentics. I got a Dimitri clone that was a bitch to set up and gave up on their 1:1 laughable clones. Their authentic prices can be okay if you buy their sale items especially. I picked up the old God Mod for giggles for 70 dollars.

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/175...minum-alloy-5180w-3-x-18650.html#.V9K-2WZxGPU

It's actually pretty cool. All that said Efun has better prices.

BreSha6869

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe these Chinese companies are all tightening up as they know they will kinda have us by the balls moving forward.

I just had a Nemmy clone shipped to me from FT and the logos were upside down and the threads were kinda crappy. They offered me $0.80. I told them to piss off and they gave me a few bucks to shut me up. Previously I have found them good to deal with.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have also purchased items from 3Fvape. I now buy only authentics. I got a Dimitri clone that was a bitch to set up and gave up on their 1:1 laughable clones. Their authentic prices can be okay if you buy their sale items especially. I picked up the old God Mod for giggles for 70 dollars.

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/175...minum-alloy-5180w-3-x-18650.html#.V9K-2WZxGPU

It's actually pretty cool. All that said Efun has better prices.
Yeah, like I got the Anubis Clone, thought it would be a decent kick around mod and back up. Meh, wasn't all that impressed.

Their long ass shipping and the authentic prices not all that outstanding. But they do have a few decent items and I really have been impressed with their customer support. I'll buy more things from them but the Clones, like Clones anywhere hit and miss. The Clones I'm impressed with that I got from them are a couple X1's and the Kayfun V5's, very, very nice and damn close to the authentic's. Hell I use my X1 Clones more than my Authentic X1's ;)

Yeah I'll still try a few clones every now and again

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors